Captain Park Pt4

Sorry everyone I had the flu this week and wasn't feeling like writing..

Anyway, last part today!

"So.. what happens now?" asked Jungwon.
"It depends on what you decide" replied the Captain, putting his pants back on.

Jungwon frowned.

"Really?" he replied sarcastically. "Cause I don't think I can escape now. We're too far away from any land plus I'm the enemy. Doesn't look like I have a choice."

"Where's my boot?" mumbled Jay.

"Hey! I'm talking to you" said Jungwon, getting up while lacing his shirt.
"I heard" the Captain replied calmly. "You just not thinking about it. Options are limitless."

The Captain turned around and planted his eyes in Jungwon's.

"I never let clandestines live" he said coldly. "Now you tell me wether or not you are a clandestine."

Jungwon stopped to think, bringing his hands down.

"You're loyal to her Highness" added the Captain. "But this wasn't an official mission. You came for Sunoo."

Jungwon nodded.

"I missed him" whispered Jungwon. "Do you know what it's like to loose a brother?"

The Captain chuckled.

"You didn't loose him!" he said out loud, suddenly angry. "People in this ship are treated well. We're family. You should rather take a look at your Royal Navy. All they care about is possessing more and more land every day. They don't care about you, nor your brother."

Jungwon froze. Something was off.

"Were you.. were you in the Royal Navy? I mean, before becoming a pirate?" he asked slowly.

Jay's eyes turned cold and cruel.

"I was Lieutenant Park Jongseong" whispered Jay. "But the second my brother died, Jongseong died with him. And you know what they did for him? For me? Nothing."

The Captain's voice was trembling and his eyes were just empty now.
Jungwon looked at him in shock.

His own Navy, his own people, had hurt Jay.

However, that could be thought about later on, right now, Jungwon wanted to do something else.

Slowly, he took the step and circled his arms around Jay. The latter didn't even realized what was happening. He just leaned in, letting Jungwon rock him slowly.

This was miles away from all the heat, passion and messiness they had already experienced together.

This was soft, warm, comforting.

"I'm sorry" said Jungwon in a whisper. "I know I can't change the past, and I know I'm not the one you want to hear it from, but I'm sorry."

Jay didn't answer, it was too overwhelming.
He couldn't believe that he had shared his deepest secret with Jungwon, nor that the latter was comforting him.

It didn't make any sense.

~

"What's going on?" asked Jake, who had just missed the whole drama about a clandestine trying to escape the ship.
"Well, my brother wa-" strated Sunoo.
"Twin brother!" added Niki, interrupting Sunoo.
"Let him speak" asked Sunghoon.

Sunoo looked at the both of them and rolled his eyes before continuing.

"My twin brother came to talk to me" said Sunoo.
"Couldn't he do that at the port?" asked Heeseung. 
"I was on the Engene the whole evening" explained Sunoo.
"Still, why is he with the Cap' now?" asked Niki.

"He.. uhm.. he kinda tried to kill the Captain back in Tortuga" admitted Sunoo. "I think the Captain wants to makes things clear with him. After all, he boarded the ship uninvited, on top of having tried to kill him of course."

"Oh boy" mumbled Niki. "I wonder how he'll come out of the Captain's chamber's."
"My guess is in pretty bad shape" replied Heeseung.

Sunoo swallowed his saliva, stress raising ip quickly.

~

Jay stepped backwards.

"Can.. uhm... can we forget that happened?" he whispered.

Jungwon refused the sudden distance between them and took a step forward.

"I don't think so" whispered Jungwon.
"I shouldn't have told you that. That was weak" said Jay, looking down.

He heard Jungwon sigh and felt fingers softly brushing his chin upward.

"No, it was just human" replied Jungwon. "Plus, I'm rather honored that you shared that with me."

Jay's eyes met Jungwon's.

"You haven't told that to anyone on this ship uh?" asked Jungwon. "I know how you feel, haven't told anyone on mine what happened to my brother."
"It's kind of weird" whispered Jay. "How similar we are."

Jungwon nodded, eyes quickly going from Jay's eyes to Jay's lips.
When they met Jay's gaze for the fourth time, the Captain closed the distance between them.

As if it was the continuation of their hug, the kiss was gentle. It felt like a secret between them, something on their own that could share and enjoy together.

Jay dove deeper in Jungwon's lips, his tongue finding his way to the latter's. Jungwon's hands circled Jay for the second time and it just felt right.

All that separated them didn't seem to matter anymore.

In fact, all of that was forgotten, because they were the same where it mattered and more importantly, they understood each other.
Their own pain mirrored in the other's.

Jay breathed in everything he could, trying to make time stop. Jungwon's lips were so soft, yet so hungry for him.

Before he knew it, they were back to square one, or rather bed one.

But this time it wasn't out of selfish hunger and lust.

It was out of tenderness.

~

"How freaking long has it been?" whispered Sunoo. "If Jay killed Jungwon I'm gonna loose it."
"He didn't kill him" replied Niki. "You know that if he judges someone to die it's by walking the plank. He's alive."
"But it's been too long, maybe I should go check" added Sunoo.
"If you want to be yelled at, go ahead" replied Heeseung. "I wouldn't."
"I promise he's alive" said Jake.
"You don't know tha-" started Sunoo before shutting up.

Well to be fair, everyone shut up when they heard the Captain's chamber door opening up.

Jungwon walked out, poker face on. He quickly looked at Sunoo and tried to wink, unfortunately to not avail.

"Everyone listen" claimed Captain Park. "Please welcome our new crew-mate: Yang Jungwon."

Sunoo's eyes grew extremely wide. Jungwon and him shared a gaze and Sunoo gasped.

He knew.

The End