Alpha Jay

Hi there! This story is a request, and is set in an Omegaverse, but I won't say anything else and let you discover it! Enjoy

Jungwon woke up late, as usual.

He jumped out of bed, already putting on some pants he found on the clothes chair. He had approximately thirty seconds before his father would shout at him for being late, again.

He put on a t-shirt, grabbed a hoodie and his school bag before rushing out of his room. A quick detour by the kitchen to steal some biscuits later, he was rushing to put his shoes.

In exactly twenty eight seconds, he had managed to exit the house without being scolded, which was a miracle in itself.

Jungwon hated being scolded. He hated it with his whole being. Unfortunately for him, this would be his destiny. He didn't choose any of it, but he knew that's how it happened.

He had heard his father telling stories about how he had turned into a powerful alpha when he hit puberty, and how Jungwon should be just the same as him. "To continue the long line of family alphas" he had said a million times.

However, destiny hadn't chosen that path for Jungwon. Instead of a powerful alpha, he turned out to be a submissive omega.

A. Submissive. Omega.

Can you imagine Jungwon's father's reaction?

Well it was worse than that.

Shouts, screams, punches, humiliation. Jungwon had endured them all, without once complaining. How could he say anything back to his father? After all, not only was he his father, but he also was... well... an alpha.
And an omega could never talk back to an alpha.

A car honked next to Jungwon, bringing him back to reality.

"Want a ride?" said the driver, a smug smile on his face.

Jay. Again.

"No" said Jungwon, before realizing that was too rude. "No, thank you."
"Come on" said Jay. "Don't you want me to escort a fragile omega like you to school?"

I hate you.

"No, thank you" repeated Jungwon.

Refusing an alpha's direct command wasn't something he could do. Fortunately, Jay never gave him orders. He always asked things, which meant Jungwon could refuse them without too much trouble.

"Alright, see you then, late boy" concluded Jay, as he drove away.

Jungwon hated him. They had been neighbors since childhood and at first, they were friends, but as puberty hit, everything changed.

Jungwon turned out to be an omega, whereas Jay revealed himself to be an alpha.
Now, Jungwon had to admit that he was perfect for it. He had the character of a leader, could speak beautifully, was extremely smart and strong. Everyone agreed that he was a textbook perfect alpha.
Which meant, he was Jungwon's extreme opposite.

Jungwon didn't like him because of that, but also because when his own father heard the news, Jungwon had suffered the most. His father praised Jay non stop, while degrading his own son.

From that moment on, Jungwon had decided to hate Jay. He couldn't do anything in real life, but in his head, he could curse and hate Jay all he wanted -which he did-.

~

"Almost late, Yang" said the teacher as the omega entered the classroom at the same time as the bell rang.

He didn't answer, simply hurried to his place.

He knew Jay's eyes were on him, he could feel his neck tickle. As it did everyday.