The feels

Jungwon watched the video once again. He wasn't used to this kind of dance, but he really wanted to learn it.
L E T APOSTROPHE S GOooo Jungwon, you're doing this for a good reason.

It was late and the practice room was empty. Jungwon wanted to train alone, so he had told the members to go home and that he would join them later.

He pressed play, focusing all his energy on the chorus dance.

How on earth do they do that so easily?

After a while, when he felt comfortable enough with the choreography, Jungwon trained his vocals as well. The range was higher than he was used to, but he was confident he could manage singing it well.

~

Jungwon was laying on the floor, tired. He had spent the day training with his members, and had trained something else tonight. It was a secret project he had told no one about, not even his best friend Sunoo.

Maybe I should have told him, he knows about this better than me!
Anyway, let's train one last time and go home.

Jungwon pressed play and got into position. The music began and he started dancing. He was really focused on each movement he made and each word he sang, giving his all before going back home.

So focused that he didn't hear, nor noticed that someone had entered the room.

"I got the feels for you yeah yeah yeah yeah
You have stolen my heart" Jungwon sang, moving his hips along, throwing his arms in the air.
"Never let it go go goOOooo Jay, what are you doing here" he said, noticing the young man's reflection in the mirror. He turned back which a shocked face.

"Why did you stop? It was pretty good" said Jay, smiling at Jungwon, putting his bag on the floor.
Jungwon ran to pause the music. He was feeling truly embarrassed.
"Don't you want to finish the song?" asked Jay, surprised by his friend's reaction.
"I'm not ready yet" whispered Jungwon, looking down.
"What do you mean?" continued Jay, coming closer to him, frowning slightly.
"It was supposed to be a surprise" said Jungwon.
"Don't worry, I won't tell the members, you'll surprise them without any doubt" replied Jay, with a reassuring tone.

He was standing very close to Jungwon now.

Jungwon breathed profoundly, lifting his head.

"It wasn't a surprise for them" he said, looking directly into Jay's eyes.
"Who was it for then?" replied Jay, looking confused.

Jungwon didn't answer. He turned back and pressed play again. This time, he had a determined expression on his face. It wasn't what he had imagined originally, but he wanted to make the most out of it. After all, he knew the dance, the lyrics and Jay was right there.

The music began and Jungwon started performing for Jay. He insisted on certain parts of the lyrics, like "I'm so curious about you boy", "I know every time you move, got me frozen" and obviously, the whole chorus. He just let his body move, without showing any embarrassment. His brain was off, he just wanted to express his feelings through the dance. Yes, the choreography was different from what he was used to, but he wanted to show Jay a new side of him. A sexier side of him.

Jay stood there, admiring Jungwon. Not only did he dance extremely sensually, in fact, Jay was hypnotized by Jungwon's hips, but hearing Jungwon singing in English was Jay's weak spot. Jungwon didn't help Jay in any sense. He kept moving his whole body smoothly, looking at Jay with a killer smile. He even did the head tilt that always drove Jay insane.

Jay felt his hands getting warmer and couldn't think straight anymore. He wanted to join Jungwon, just to see how it would feel to dance like that with him, feel his body against his own. He wanted to put his hands on Jungwon's hips as he moved them. He wanted to kiss Jungwon's lips passionately.

Jungwon finished the performance, and his spectator clapped, sincerely overwhelmed. Jungwon tried catching his breath, suddenly realizing how he had danced.

"The surprise was for you" he said, looking at Jay, who was biting his lips.