Cute

***Warning for Adult Content***

Cute, cute, cute... that's all he calls me. All the time, all day long.

What do I need to be cute? What if I don't want to be cute?

It feels like I'm a child to him. Can't he see I am as much an adult as him? I'm responsible, I work..

Why couldn't he find me sexy? I heard him saying that Jake was sexy, why not me too?

Well, actually it would be even better if I was the only one he found sexy.

It can't be that hard can it?

Today I'll show him I can be sexy.

~

Jay walked into the kitchen. He wanted to grab a bite before going to work. Heeseung and Jungwon were already there.

"Hi guys! What's for breakfast ?" he asked, getting closer to the table.
"I made ramyeon" said Heeseung, smiling proudly.
"That's shocking" replied Jay. "What about you?"
"I made some milk tea for me" answered Jungwon, looking at Jay.
"Ah- cute" said Jay, smiling at the leader.

Really? Even for that?

Jungwon saw Jay put the rest of Heeseung's ramyeon in a bowl and sit with them. Jay was absorbed by his meal and didn't notice the intense stare Jungwon had on him.

At some point Heeseung elbowed Jungwon, bringing him back.

I have to imagine a plan. Something that would drive Jay insane. But we need to be just the two of us. Can't risk being seen. Really not.

Jungwon continued thinking about his plan and was about to bite his lower lip when Jay got up to wash his bowl.

Did I really think this whole time?

However it didn't matter. Jungwon had a plan, and he knew it would work. They got back to their respective rooms to get ready and Jungwon prepared everything he needed in his backpack.

This time we'll see who's cute.

The rest of the day passed surprisingly fast for Jungwon. During lunch, he had asked Jay to stay at work with him and practice together in the evening, and the latter had gladly accepted. They did a v live with all the members during the afternoon, which made time go quickly.

Jungwon looked at the clock behind the camera.

In five minutes, they would finish the v live and the members would go home.

In four minutes, he would put his plan into action.

In three minutes, he would be wearing the outfit he knew Jay liked quite a lot.

In two minutes, he would finally experience what he dreamed of for months.

In a minute, he would be alone with Jay.

~

Jay was in the bathroom, so Jungwon knew he only had a few minutes to change clothes. He needed to go from comfortable baggy clothes to extremely irresistible and sexy. Jungwon did as fast as he could and laid on the floor of the practice room. He took his phone and tried acting casual.
Thirty seconds later, the door opened up and Jay entered the room. He frowned and tilted his head upon seeing Jungwon laying down.

Jay walked closer.

Jungwon's plan started now, and he needed to get Jay's attention as soon as possible.

He saw Jay near him and looked up to lock eyes.