Bad

Here goes one of your requests, hope you like it✨✨

Every glance.
Every inspiration.

Jay was aware of every little detail about Jungwon.
Not to say he was obsessed, cause he wouldn't like it (but that's what he was).

But obsessed in a good way, if that can be.

Jay was attentive to Jungwon's needs and tried to help and support him the best he could in his duty as leader. So that wasn't bad, was it?

"More like this?" asked Jungwon.

Jay's eyes flew across the room, desperate to hold the one he loved.
The latter was in a rather weird position. His knees were bent and his arms were up.

"Try like this" said Niki, placing Jungwon's arms differently.
"Why did Jimin choose that pose anyway?" mumbled Jungwon.

Jay chuckled.

If you chose to dance Jimin's part, you gotta assume the difficulty Wonie.

Jay wasn't worried. He knew that Jungwon was an excellent dancer and that he would learn the choreography in no time. However there was something bothering Jay.
At first, he didn't know what this feeling was exactly. He did feel annoyed, angry and upset.

That's when he realized something his brain had seen but hadn't processed yet.

Niki's hands.

Niki's hand firmly holding Jungwon's wrists, helping him place his arms right.
Jay felt his heart doing a back flip.

I need to leave.

"Bathroom" he announced, already leaving the dance practice room.

He left without looking back. He didn't want to see Niki this close to Jungwon.

Wait.

Jay had reached the bathroom. Luckily, Soobin had just left it, and it was empty.

Jay took a long look at his reflection. He was utterly upset.

Why so suddenly?

He had seen Jungwon being close with Niki at least a thousand times. Why was this time different?

Yeaaah nope.
Jay, stop kidding yourself.

You were never okay seeing Jungwon being close to Niki. Or in fact, Jungwon being close to anyone.

Jay shook his head, trying to silence the little voice in his thoughts.

The little voice was right though.
He had never been okay with those situations.

Jay took a deep breath and tried calming down, but his thoughts were running wild so he decided to take his phone and scroll social media for five minutes.

That always helped him change his mind.

Little did he know that Engene and Moa had been fangirling about something new today.

WAIT WHAT?!?