Bus Stop Pt3

Jungwon kept reading the note over and over again. He even had forgotten about the insanely good cookies Jay had baked him.

He just couldn't understand how him being pathetic and crying in front of Jay could lead to that.

Comfort cookies and a friendly note.

Jungwon shook his head. Even if he didn't understand, he had been raised to be polite. He took his phone out of his pocket and started texting the freshly added contact.

Hi, it's Jungwon!
Thank you for the cookies, you didn't have to

Well yeah I did have to
Can I ask if you're feeling better?

It's okay if you don't want to talk about it
Forget I asked

Jungwon involuntarily smiled.
Jay was being kinda... cute?
Was it okay to think that?

Actually, it didn't matter wether it was okay of not. After reading Jay's answer, Jungwon put his phone down.
He wasn't in the mood for texting.

~

Jay sighed. He could see Jungwon had read his text. He could also see that Jungwon hadn't answered.

I knew it was a stupid idea.

Jay was sitting by his desk, with an opened textbook in front of him, as if he would be able to focus on homework right now. He crossed his arms and placed his chin on his hands. His eyes kept wandering between the different things on his desk until they reached the window.
He could almost feel the light breeze gently moving the branches of the tree in his garden.

However, there was something else.

No, someone else.

Jay stood up just enough to see the street more clearly. A young man was walking, partially hidden by the tree. Jay had nonetheless recognized the person.

He looks so beautiful, how is that possible?
I guess he left to buy some errands

Why is he so handsome again?

Wait, why is he turning?

THAT'S MY PATHWAY

SHITSHITSHITJQKQISHDNXL

Before Jay could process anything, he heard the familiar Ding Dong of the bell. Usually, every time he heard it, he could see one of his favorite idols saying that in a cute voice, but right now he didn't have time to think about that.

Right now, he had to deal with the fact that Jungwon was at his door.

~

Jungwon didn't even know how he had dared walking to Jay's house, and even less how he had just rang his bell. In any case, it was too late now.

The door was being opened and Jungwon's eyes met Jay's. They had never stood so close to each other. In fact, they were so close that on top of being absolutely hypnotized by Jay's intense gaze, Jungwon could feel every cell of his body being electrified by Jay's presence.

It was something brand new to Jungwon.
He couldn't even find words to describe it, only sensations and feelings.
He was overwhelmed, kind of upset, strangely fascinated and mostly, he felt his heart beating only faster and faster, as if his life was hanging on a thin line right now.