Vlive

This story is based on a request!✨✨
Thank you for it

.

"Are you sure he's live right now?" asked Jungwon, in a hurry.
"Look" simply said Niki, shoving his phone on Jungwon's face.

Enhypen's leader had to step back to be able to see what was going on on Niki's phone. Eventually, he recognized Jay in the vocal training room.

"See?" asked Niki. "Now makeup! Go! Go! Go" urged Niki, pushing Jungwon into the bathroom.

Sunoo was already waiting for them, with an impressively big bag filled with make up supplies.

"The bird is in the tree" said Niki, with his most serious voice.
"In the nest" corrected Sunoo. "But we don't have time for that."

Niki stood surprised at Sunoo's authoritative tone. It wasn't like him.

"Sit" demanded Sunoo, looking at Jungwon.

The latter didn't seem to have time to answer.

"We should have started this thirty minutes ago" mumbled Sunoo. "How much time do I have?"

Niki looked at his phone.

"He just started, I think we have time" said Niki, nonetheless sounding unsure.
"Okay, I'll work as quickly as I can" said Sunoo, looking through his supplies. "Where's that brush!"
"In your hand?" asked Jungwon.

Sunoo looked at it and laughed.

"I need to chill" he mumbled. "But not too much."

After a solid ten minutes, Jungwon's face was extremely different. He had asked Sunoo to do a scary makeup. He wanted to prank Jay during his vlive, and what better than a scary make up to prank him?

~

Jay was looking at Engene's comments.

"TMI?" he read out loud. "Let me think."

The comment section kept showing new messages every second, unfortunately unread by the idol.

"Oh, I know" he said. "Today my hands were a bit dry, so Jungwon gave me some of his hand loti-" he started explaining, interrupted by a wave of emojis on the comment section.

They didn't look like emojis that fitted the cute story he was explaining. Jay stood closer to read them better. He hadn't seen wrong.

😨😨😨😨😨😨😨
😱😱😱😱😱😱😱
😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

All of the emojis showed a shocked or surprised expression.

"What is it?" asked Jay, startled.

😰😰😰😰😰😰😰
I'm scared
😦😦😦😦😦😦😦
What is happening

Jay frowned, this didn't make any sense.

Behind you

Jay's eyes widened before he understood.

"Engene, stop making fun of me!" he said, chuckling. "You won't get me! It won't work."

As soon as he said that, Jay felt a strange shiver on his neck. He quickly glanced behind him, however he didn't see anything.

"See, nothing there" he said looking at the camera. "So where was I?"

I swear I saw something !!!!!!!!
Be careful Jay!
Should we call someone!????

This time, Jay got a little worried. He quickly glanced behind his shoulder, only to catch a horrific yet fast sigh. The door had a glass on the upper half of it, mainly to let people know if the room was currently occupied. However, it also had allowed Jay to see someone walk past it.

"Have you guys seen this?" he whispered to the camera.

OMGGGG
YESSSSS WE SAW
WHAT WAS THAT

"Okay Engene, I'm sure it's just a staff that passed by" said Jay.

He knew he should stay calm, otherwise his reaction would be posted everywhere on the internet.

Jay continued talking about the hand lotion, keeping an eye on the door behind him on the screen. After two calm minutes, a red hand appeared on the glass.

Jay screamed, giving life to most of the emojis in the comment section.

DONT GO JAY!?!?
OMG!!!
WHO IS THAT???
IS THIS BLOOD????

Jay turned back. The hand slowly sank, disappearing from the glass. Jay heard his heart beating loudly. He knew this was probably fake, but a little voice in his head kept saying "what if it's real?"

Out of nowhere, a face covered in wounds and blood appeared. Widened eyes stared right into Jay's, terrifying him.

The latter screamed extremely loudly.

However, something unexpected happened. The face seemed surprised and sort of indecisive.

The door handle moved downward, which opened the door.

"Jay Hyung" called the zombie.
"Jungwon?" asked the latter, slowly recognizing the face under the makeup.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to scare you this much!" instantly said Jungwon.
"Why would you? How" kept asking Jay.
"I just wanted to prank you for halloween" explained Jungwon.

Now that Jay knew who it was, he felt more calm. Jungwon did look scary. But... cute also?

How does he do that?

"You scared me" admitted Jay. "But you also scared Engene."

Jungwon instantly bowed to the camera.

"I'm sorry Engene, I didn't mean to startle you" said Jungwon.

Jay took a step closer to Jungwon, reaching for his hand. He guided him back up.

"I'm sorry" added the zombie.
"You already said that" commented Jay.
"I know, but you haven't accepted my apology" explained Jungwon.

Suddenly, Jay forgot they were actually live.
He took Jungwon's chin between his fingers and stared into his eyes.

"You know I can't be mad at you love" he said, before leaning in.

Jungwon opened his eyes widely. He dodged Jay just in time. As soon as he did so, Jay remembered what he was doing before all that.

Unsure of what he had to do now, he coughed and looked at the comment section discreetly.

He sighed.

Jungwon and him shared a look. They knew they were busted.

"I should huh" started Jungwon. "I should take the make up off."
"Good idea" said Jay.

"Engene, you haven't seen anything right?" whispered Jungwon to the camera before leaving.

🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫
🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫

Jay chuckled.

It's too late now
Everyone knows

.
.
.
.

Hey everyone!
Little announcement: I started a new book called The Statue! It's Suga/JHope and Jaywon centered (but it will have all bts and enha's members☺️)
Feel free to check it if you want🥰