Voices Pt. 2

As Jungwon saw the identity of his perfect match, he heard someone knocking on his door.

His heart stopped, not only because of the panic the email had awoken in him, but also because this was the worst time to have a visitor. He couldn't believe his bad luck. He didn't want to go open the door, but on the other hand, he was scared that if he didn't, the visitor would knock again. Jungwon didn't want his roommates to wake up because of this.

The leader fought the panic in his mind and stood up, trying not to wake Sunoo, Niki nor Sunghoon up. The wooden floor cracked under his feet, but hopefully none of the asleep idols moved.

Jungwon reached the door and opened it.

"Jay?" he whispered, surprised.
"Let's go" the older said, taking Jungwon's arm.

Jungwon was too confused to say anything. He saw Jay taking him through the dorm until the balcony. Hopefully, the night was quite warm. Everything was quiet, which only emphasized Jungwon's heart beating extremely fast.

"Sorry, but I had to talk to you face to face" said Jay.
"Couldn't you have texted me the three songs you chose for the program?" asked Jungwon uncomfortably.

Jay looked at him, he suddenly seemed unsure about himself.

"This isn't about the songs" replied Jay in a painful whisper.

Jungwon's heart gave up to the panic completely. What was left of his calm disappeared. He didn't want to discuss anything with Jay right now. The leader broke their eye contact and looked down.

"Have you.. uhm... checked your emails per chance?" asked Jay, still looking at Jungwon.

Jungwon's eyes opened wider.

"Cause I did and I've received one from the matching program. Surprisingly, they, uhm, found a match for me" continued Jay.

Jungwon didn't react. He was frozen.

How many idol did apply today?
Who the hell is Jay's match?

"Why won't you look at me?" asked Jay, trying to respect Jungwon's choice but feeling hurt nonetheless.

Cause I can't take this pain Jay.  I'm not strong enough for that. I know you want to confide in me, you always do.
But please don't tell me about your match.

But instead of saying what was on his mind, Jungwon settled on looking at Jay again.

"So, will you tell your match about it?" asked  Jungwon, trying to maintain the calmest voice he could.

Jay side smiled and chuckled.

"Well, I'm trying to, but you're not making my task any easier" explained Jay.

Did he say what I think he just did?
Risk it?

"I did open my mail" whispered Jungwon, scared that if he spoke any louder, he would wake up from this dream.

"You asked me which song I chose, right?" asked Jay, taking a deep breath.

"You and I are like a moonlight,
Together we'll have a good time"

Jay was singing softly, but passionately.
It was the most beautiful interpretation of Let Me in that Jungwon had ever heard.
Jay's words floated around Jungwon, who couldn't believe they had chosen the same song.
He planted his eyes in Jay's.

"My heart likes you" they sang together, their voices fitting together perfectly.

Jungwon crashed into Jay's arms, craving his hug. He felt the other put his face in the crook of his neck and circling him with his arms.

"I'm so relieved" whispered Jay.
"Why?" asked Jungwon, still hugging him.
"Cause I've always been so scared of confessing to you" explained Jay.

Jungwon gasped.

Since when did Jay want to confess to me??

"I thought that the program would be a good eye opener. If we weren't matched, then I would have supported you being with someone better fitted for you" added Jay.

Jungwon smiled.

"Oh, but there is someone else" said Jungwon, very seriously.
"What?" asked Jay, moving his torso to face Jungwon.

"Haven't I told you about him?" asked Jungwon, tilting his head and slightly frowning.
"What do you mean, weren't I your match?" asked Jay desperately. "Oh boy, you let me make a fool of myself!"
"Don't you want to know who is my perfect match?" asked Jungwon, caressing Jay's cheek with a hand.

Jay stayed silent but nodded to invite Jungwon to go on.

"He's called Park Jongseong" revealed Jungwon with a smile.
"Oh come on" said Jay, slightly annoyed.
"Sorry, couldn't resist" replied Jungwon, laughing.
"Do you have to tease me all the time?" asked Jay.

Jungwon softly pressed his lips on Jay's before backing up.

"What if I make it up to you for all the teasings?" asked Jungwon.
"Well mister, it will cost you a lot of kisses, you know that right?" replied Jay, smiling at the leader.
"I have all the time in the world, don't worry" affirmed Jungwon, kissing Jay again.

~

Hi everyone
Little question, cause I'm in a dilemma (AuthorNim Tamed Dashed edition)

I'm considering opening up another book of oneshots/shortstories but with a lot of ships from different groups, and perhaps ships between groups maybe?

I'm into Hyunjin x Felix, Jhope x Suga, Keeho x Theo, Yunho x Mingi, Beomgyu x Soobin and A LOT MORE
So I'd be according to my mood or yours actually! (Yep, requests would be always opened for that book)

Would it be something you'll like?
Of course, this book will still continue to be updated, as well as En-drama
(You can obviously say no, I'm asking to have your genuine opinion)

Love on all of you💕