Incognito

Jay looked very focused. He was quietly sitting in the kitchen, working on his computer. Even though he was alone at home, he had his earphones on. Music always hit him better with them.

He had decided to dedicate some of his free time to fashion. It was one of his biggest passions, and with hard-work, he knew he could do something cool.

He could already imagine models walking down the runaway wearing his creations, photographers immortalizing the moment, journalists interviewing him.

A big smile spread his lips as he focused even more on the moodboard he had started.

~

Jay stopped typing and stretched his arms a bit.
It's already 5 pm?
That leaves me a little time before the members come home. I hope Sunoo hasn't forgotten to buy the corn I asked him. 

Jay opened up the search engine and typed the name of the website he secretly visited quite often. It was a guilty pleasure no one could know about.

He clicked on one of the images, the description seemed good enough. He got comfortable, ready to enjoy his alone time with his computer.

Damn this one is terrible, I'll have to change.

He hated it when it happened. Not to say he had high standards, but he liked a certain quality. He didn't like waisting time on bad content.
Back to the menu, he chose another one.

This one will be better.

He was right. This one was more satisfying.

~

Jungwon opened the front door and quickly got inside. Winter had begun and he wanted to reach the comfortable warmth of the dorm as soon as possible.

"Jay hyung, I'm home" he said, taking his shoes off.

He's not answering? I bet he's asleep.

Jungwon reached Jay's bedroom door, gently knocked and opened it. He peeked inside, but soon discovered Jay's bed to be empty.

Weird.

Jungwon proceeded to check each room, and still no Jay in sight.

There's only the kitchen left.

Jungwon walked to it, and this time he found Jay. He was peacefully on his computer until he noticed Jungwon in the kitchen. His cheeks turned to red and he quickly closed his computer.

"Jungwon" he said nervously. "You're home early."
"Are you okay?" asked Jungwon, puzzled by Jay's reaction.
"Yeah, all good" replied Jay, not convincing Jungwon at all.
"Want to drink some tea?" asked Jungwon, smiling at Jay.
"Sure" replied the later, relieved that Jungwon didn't ask more about it.

~

Everyone was asleep except for Jungwon. He had noticed that Jay had left his computer in the kitchen, and even though he knew it was wrong, he was too curious.

He clearly jumped and got scared when he saw me. And he hasn't touched his computer since then, so it must still be on.
What kind of adult video made him so embarrassed?

He finally sat in front of Jay's computer. He opened it and something he should have thought of before tried stopping him.

What's his password?

Jungwon tried Jay's birthday, but it didn't work. He tried their debut date and no chance either. For some reason, he decided to try his own birthday, and this time, it worked.

That was unexpected.

As soon as the password got accepted, Jungwon saw what Jay had tried to hide.
In shock, Jungwon scrolled through the website, discovering things he couldn't have imagined.

Okay, I'll need to talk about this with him tomorrow. No choice.

Jungwon closed the computer, still overwhelmed by what he had seen. At the same time, he felt quite guilty about having invaded Jay's privacy, which made it hard to fall asleep.

~

"Is Jay up?" asked Jungwon, looking at Jake.
"I think he is. But you know, still rolling in bed out of laziness" replied Jake.
"Okay thanks" answered Jungwon, leaving the kitchen.

"Is something going on?" asked Heeseung.
"Between them? Since day one" replied Jake, laughing.

~

Jungwon knocked and entered the bedroom. As advertised, Jay was laying in bed.

"Jungwon?" said Jay, sitting up on his bed.
"Hey Jay" replied Jungwon. "I'm sorry to come see you this early but I have to go soon, and I wanted to talk to you before."
"What is it?" asked Jay, rubbing his eyes.
"Remember yesterday? When I got to the kitchen and you flipped out?" asked Jungwon.
"You did see that, didn't you?" replied Jay, putting his hands on his cheeks.
"Well... yes" said Jungwon. "Look, I'm really not proud of it, but I have to confess that I got really curious and I did something bad."

Jay's face became serious really fast.
"You saw it?" asked Jay slowly.
"I did" replied Jungwon, sitting next to Jay.
"That's embarrassing" answered Jay in a low voice.
"I don't think it's embarrassing" gently said Jungwon. "Could I ask something?"
"I guess you can" replied Jay, ready for the worst.

"Why do you read fanfictions?" asked Jungwon.
"Cause there are things I wish I could live, but I won't" sighed Jay. "I don't know... reading them makes me smile when I'm not in a good mood."
"So.... Reading made up stories about us makes you feel better?" continued Jungwon.
"Do I really need to answer that?" asked Jay, blushing heavily.

"Look, we both know I have feelings for you as much as we know we won't be together in real life. At least in this stories I can imagine myself with you" explained Jay. "I must sound so crazy to you right now."

"Was the last Jaywon fanfiction you read any good?" asked Jungwon, not answering to what Jay had just told him.
"I'm not done with it yet, but it's my favorite so far" replied Jay, confused by the question.

"That's funny" replied Jungwon smiling.
"Why?" asked Jay.

"Cause I'm the one who wrote it" replied Jungwon, looking into Jay's eyes.