Fresh Wind

The night quickly passed into the morning.

The students who had woken up early, and had breakfast had already started their journey into the theater room.

Ayanokouji and Karuizawa who had just arrived at the theater, they immediately looked for a seat.

Of course Karuizawa didn't forget her promise about bringing lots of Ice Cream for her boyfriend Ayanokouji.

The theater room was ninety percent full, so it only took a little while for the theater to be full again as before.

Many students started discussing about what would be showing today.

"Alright, now that all seats are filled let's start the Theater Room screening today."

Batler who had been smiling while waiting for all the seats to be filled stated.

"But before that, I have an announcement for all the audience in the theater room."

Hearing Batler words, many audience felt confused because it was the first time they had seen Batler perform such an act.

Batler feeling the confusion of the audience smiled, "To celebrate the Episode Tenth Screening of the Theater Room which was held yesterday, Today the Theater Room will show a new program."

"What's the new program, Batler-san...?" Many students began to ask similar questions.

Hearing the questions put to him, Batler replied, "This new program is, a program where the Theater Room will feature Illustrated that all of you will see."

Hearing the statement issued by Batler, the audience began to wonder what illustrated would be shown by the Theater Room.

*Claps*

"Well since there are already many who are curious, let's get started."

[First Illustration]

Seeing the illustration shown by the Teater Room, many students were surprised because they did not expect that the Teater Room presented an illustration like this

"So we're going to watch some Illustrations now huh...?" Matsushita said.

"Quite interesting." Sato felt that what was displayed was quite interesting because what was shown was Ayanokouji.

"Seeing this first illustration, it really perfectly depicts all kinds of expressions that Ayanokouji has." Ryuuen was quite happy to see that person face being made a joke.

"Even if his face is like that, Kiyotaka-kun is indeed quite handsome." Hiyori felt that Book Buddy was indeed quite handsome.

"What's handsome, maybe my dog ​​is more handsome at home." Ibuki felt annoyed seeing that person face on the screen.

"Bro face, it's on the screen." Albert said.

"That does describe all the expressions you have Kiyotaka." Karuizawa laughed seeing her boyfriend face on the screen.