Kei Karuizawa

Temporary break time quickly passed, and the audience began to return to the theater room to continue watching the next episode. Ayanokouji and Karuizawa, walking together, started talking to each other about what would be shown in the next episode.

"Most likely, the next episode will be about that time, right...?" Karuizawa directed her gaze at Ayanokouji, who was walking beside her.

Ayanokouji, hearing the question from his girlfriend, also looked at Karuizawa and nodded.

Karuizawa saw the confirmation given by Ayanokouji and could only prepare herself for her past being shown in this theater room.

Claps

"Well, now that all the seats are filled again, let's continue with Theater Room Episode Nineteen, Kei Karuizawa."

Hearing the next episode's title from Batler, many audience members began to contemplate the clues within the episode title. After watching the previous episode and hearing the given title, many viewers already understood what would be shown now. This was because the previous episode had a title similar to the current one. Therefore, there was a possibility that they would see the real Kei Karuizawa now.

[After making sure that Manabe's gang had left, I reentered the room. Karuizawa might have heard the door open, but she continued crouching on the floor and crying. Perhaps her overwhelming fear prevented her from noticing me.

So, is this the true face of the selfish and never-give-up class representative?

Thanks to the advice I gave to Manabe, Karuizawa's uniform and exposed skin remained intact. If her uniform were torn or her hair cut, it would be difficult to deceive others. Although bullying was common, the uniqueness of this school made it harder to contain.]

Seeing what was shown on the screen and hearing Ayanokouji's thoughts about Manabe's actions, most students were angry with him for what he had done.

"Karuizawa-san, maybe you should reconsider your current relationship with that guy." Many viewers gave advice to Karuizawa after seeing her boyfriend's actions on the screen.

Karuizawa, hearing the advice given by some viewers, began to feel a little annoyed. "There's no need to reconsider because this relationship is between me and my boyfriend. Besides, I've been fine all this time."

Hearing Karuizawa's response, many viewers simply shook their heads and sighed resignedly because it was likely that she was already too in love with that guy.

"It's clear that their relationship is already strong. Even after seeing all her boyfriend's previous actions, she still wants to maintain this relationship." Kanzaki felt that their relationship might already be strong enough.

"Of course, their relationship is already strong, thanks to the indirect help I provided back then." Ryuuen smiled mischievously because his actions back then strengthened their bond.

Many viewers wanted to ask what Ryuuen meant, but they canceled their intention since they would probably find out in the future.

["Are you calm now?"

"... More or less..."

Karuizawa used her sleeve to wipe her swollen eyes. She was still paralyzed and couldn't stand up again. I reached out my hand to help her up, but she didn't take it.

"Where's Hirata..."

"Although you two were supposed to meet here, I'm sure the teacher called him. I was with him at that time, so I filled in for him."