Icarus

"Maybe many have thought about it, Ayanokouji and I are childhood friends."

After saying such an outrageous thing, Sakayanagi laughed ignoring the confusion and shock in the theater room.

The students who heard Sakayanagi words were very surprised because they didn't expect that Ayanokouji was her childhood friend, and maybe this was the reason why Sakayanagi was so interested in Ayanokouji thoughts earlier.

Kanzaki who heard Sakayanagi words was also surprised, because of all people, he did not expect that Ayanokouji was her childhood friend.

"So all this time, you knew very well what Ayanokouji could do?" Ryuuen who was curious about their relationship from before wondered.

"Of course knowing that, I saw with my own eyes how good Ayanokouji-kun abilities are." Sakayanagi replied to Ryuuen words with a smile.

Although some were quite curious about Sakayanagi strange words as she had seen with her own eyes about the how good ablities Ayanokouji are.

"So that's why Ayanokouji-kun got so many votes of praise in last year exams."

A lot of second year D class students started to realize how Ayanokouji was getting so many Praise votes back then from class A.

*Claps*

The Batler who had finished preparing for the next show clapped his hands to bring the audience's focus back on him, "Alright now that all the preparations have been completed let's continue with the Episode Twelfth Theater Room, Icarus."

Hearing the title of the episode twelfth mentioned by Batler, many began to search their memories for the clues contained in Icarus name.

"Icarus is the name of a man from ancient Greek mythology." Ichinose was curious about the relation between Icarus title and Ayanokouji.

"Icarus is also known in his mythology as the first human can fly, right?"

"Icarus is also known as a freedom seeker."

Some students began to think about what clues this Icarus name might have with the next show.

The students who had an excess in mental capacity started to get some clues after hearing Icarus name and hearing his mythological stories.

Freedom?

Wasn't it obvious that someone had been thinking about freedom before?

[There are many stories in Greek Mythology that include human suspicions, hatred and jealousy. Have you ever heard about Icarus' wings? Here a simple summary of it.]

"This is Chabashira-sensei voice, is it possible that we will watch from a teacher perspective?" Hirata spoke about his thoughts.

Hearing Hirata words, many students began to feel interested in hearing the thoughts of a teacher, because it was rare to know the thoughts of a teacher like Chabashira Sae.

"Sae-chan, your perverted thoughts will be exposed to all the audience." Hoshinomiya as usual teased her friend sitting beside her.

"It is indeed quite interesting to see how her mind works." Mashima said and was intrigued to see how his friend mind worked.

"The teacher mind, huh? It was indeed a breath of fresh air for the audience." Sakagami commented while adjusting the position of his glasses

The teachers who taught the first year, and the third year were also intrigued after seeing the thoughts of one of the teachers for the first time showing.