Actual Situation

After seeing Ayanokouji's true nature displayed in the previous episode, many students began to discuss with a feeling of dread in them.

How could they not? After knowing that there is someone like Ayanokouji in this school, many students feel a certain fear of him.

Even the students in Class D were at a loss for words after seeing the true nature of their classmate.

They were eager to ask Ayanokouji about what was shown earlier on the screen, but they didn't dare to ask him that question.

*Claps*

Hearing the familiar sound of clapping, many in the audience began to calm down and turn their gaze to the one who had been on stage all this time.

Batler who saw the situation in the theater room could only smile, "Since the preparations for the next episode have been fulfilled, let's continue the Episode Seventeenth Theater Room, Actual Situation."

Hearing that the next episode was about to air, many students began to focus their eyes on the screen that was slowly beginning to glow.

[In the end, even after I entered this school. Nothing had changed. No, perhaps it was that I had no intention of changing anything from the start. For better or for worse, it was the same as that time. The reason for that was very simple. I understand myself more than anyone else does. Both my strengths and my weaknesses, I know them all.]

Seeing that it wasn't about Ayanokouji that was shown in the current episode, many audience were quite surprised. They had thought that the current episode would tell about Ayanokouji's true situation, which caused him to have thoughts like those in the previous episode.

Could it be that they misunderstood the clues in the title of the current episode?

Looking at the title of the current episode, it is likely that they misunderstood the clues in the episode title.

The screen clearly shows that it is a woman speaking, and although the image on the screen is still not very clear because the show has just begun, the silhouette of a woman can indeed be seen on the screen.

As for Class D, they felt that the female voice on the screen was quite familiar to their ears.

"This is probably Karuizawa-san's voice." Mori felt this possibility was very true because the voice sounded similar to the voice her friend had.

Most of the students who knew Karuizawa, agreed to the possibility, but they were curious about what she meant on the screen.

Nothing has changed?

What was it that had not changed? They were very curious about that.

Unable to resist curiosity, they tried to ask the question to Karuizawa who was currently sitting next to Ayanokouji, they forgot that the person being asked was the girlfriend of a person they considered scary after seeing the previous episode.

Karuizawa who heard many of her classmates start asking her questions could only sigh because honestly she had expected something like this to happen.

"Most likely you will all see it later in the future, so there's no need for me to explain too much right now."

Hearing the answer given by Karuizawa, many students began to speculate in their minds because it was strange to see the quiet behavior that Karuizawa currently had.

[I know none of the boys and none of the girls like me. Even though I understood that clearly I didn't think to change. But it doesn't matter. Because I had long since stopped perceiving it as hurtful. Because I myself wanted this.