Mastermind Have A Dream

"Alright, this episode will be the last for today."

Apparently the tenth episode is the last episode for today.

Many audience are starting to look forward to what will air next with how the tenth episode takes one episode to build up the audience hype.

Seeing that many audience were very enthusiastic about the episode that would be showing this time, Batler smiled and clapped his hands.

"Let's start Episode Tenth Theater Room, Mastermind Have A Dream."

"Mastermind Have A Dream, what a shocking reference." Sotomura who probably recognized the reference used for the title smiled.

Many audience who heard the name of this episode title began to analyze and try to find some clues for what was to be aired later.

"Mastermind, after seeing the previous episode nine, we can assume that Mastermind is Ayanokouji." Kanzaki who started to see Ayanokouji behavior pattern tried to analyze it more deeply.

"Have A Dream, Kiyotaka has a dream." Karuizawa voice reached every corner of the theater room.

"Dream...? Is that freedom like we saw in the previous show?" Hirata started to wonder what his friend dream was.

"But the meaning of freedom has nothing to do with the trouble Sudou-kun is in." Matsushita tried to argue because it was completely unreasonable with how Sudou matter was related to something like Freedom.

Ignoring the ongoing debate, the screen started to show a blurry image accompanied by Horikita voice.

["May I leave now, Chabashira-sensei?"

"Wait just a moment. There's something I want to talk to you about, Horikita. You two leave first, though."

Chabashira-sensei urged my older brother and Tachibana-san to leave.]

After hearing and seeing that the current Horikita showing, was not Ayanokouji like before, many audience were shocked.

"So now we'll see from Horikita-san perspective." Ichinose spoke.

"It's a pretty refreshing change after seeing the previous nine episodes." Kanzaki found this happening quite refreshing.

"Kukuku, so now we will see how Suzune mind works."

[Once they were gone, she looked deeply interested, crossing her arms before her on the table.

"So. What methods did you use, Horikita?"

"What do you mean?"

"Don't try to dodge the question. They wouldn't withdraw their complaint without a reason, would they?"

"I'll leave that to your imagination."

We'd fabricated a lie because we were backed into a corner.

"So it's a secret, hmm? Well, allow me to change the question. Who came up with the strategy that defeated Class C?

"Why do you care about that?"

"Ayanokouji isn't here, so I'm a little curious."

Chabashira-sensei had been rather preoccupied with Ayanokouji-kun ever since we started school. I could somewhat understand why, now.