Curtain Open

After watching the previous episode, many audience were anticipating what was really going on behind the scenes.

Although the previous episode had shown most of the clue, only a small number of students understood the clue given.

Therefore almost all audience began to feel anticipation for the next episode to be showed.

"The next episode is the last episode for today, let's start with the Episode Fourteenth Theater Room, Curtain Open."

Hearing the title of the episode that will be showing today, many audience are starting to think about the clues of the title.

Only a small portion of the audience already understands what the title actually means.

[When I got inside the ship, I headed immediately back to my room. A tired Hirata was laying, sleeping in the room. I changed my clothes quietly to the corridor so as not to wake him up.]

Hirata who saw his friend Ayanokouji consideration, turned his gaze to him, "Thanks for that Kiyotaka-kun."

Ayanokouji who heard the gratitude given by Hirata just nodded his head.

[When I turned on the mobile phone, the electronic tone repeatedly ringed and the incoming call history was filled up. For the time being I would just answer the emails and then I waited in the lounge while taking a break.

She won't be satisfied unless I explained everything to her sooner or later.

Then, a few minutes later, an angry Horikita joined me, releasing a silent pressure upon me.

"What is the meaning of the test result? What on earth is going on?"]

Seeing what Horikita said on the screen, the few D-class students who still had hope that Horikita was the one who actually had a hand in their class victory lowered their heads.

"So it's certain that Horikita-san doesn't really understand what's going on at all."

"That's not surprising, the previous episode had seen that Ayanokouji-kun had been doing the moves behind the scenes."

Some students commented after seeing and starting to understand what will be showing today.

["You got an expression like you do not have the slightest idea"

"Yeah, I cannot comprehend it. I cannot comprehend it at all. There are a lot of things I want to ask you"

Horikita ordered drinks to the barman who was standing right in front of us. I began talking without waiting for her reaction.

"I'll tell you everything. However, the minimum condition is that you stay silent on this matter. I won't compromise, otherwise"

I anticipated that it would come to this situation, since Horikita didn't want to retire on her own will. It was a story that should be kept secret, or rather, Horikita would be the only one obtaining these information.]

"Too bad, it's not only Horikita-senpai who will find out about it."

The few first-year students who heard those words of pity couldn't hold back their laughter.

"So there's a chance that Ayanokouji who made Horikita retire was not of his own free will, but how did he do it?" Ishizaki felt confused after seeing what was shown on the screen.

"It was clearly shown before, and clue of how Ayanokouji made Horikita retirement even appear from the second scene that aired in the previous episode." Ryuuen did understand how Ayanokouji made Horikita retire.