Sweet Aftercare ~<|>~ Chapter 14

As you carried Venti into the bathroom, he nuzzled against your chest, seemingly still half-bedazzled from his orgasm.

Holding him up with one hand, you put your hand on the tap. "What temperature do you want, Venti?" You asked.

"Warm not hot" Venti mumbles, wrapping his wings around you. "Like you feel right now."

You giggle and kiss his forehead, loving the way that your boyfriend was so cute. You  turn the tap to let the bathtub fill up. "Do you want bubbles?" You asked.

"Mhm." Venti said, his voice muffled by your chest.

"What kind?" You asked. "We have sweet flower, mint, calla lily, lavender, and glaze lily."

"Mmm... lavender." Venti decided. "Sounds relaxable."

You smiled. Usually, as an author, someone using a word that doesn't exist would make you scream. But when it was Venti, it was just adorable.

You added the lavender soap to to water in the tub, and carried Venti back to the bed to wait. You threw off the cum-stained sheets, and gently placed him down. Venti's wings dissapeared, leaving behind only a few feathers.

"You wanna lay in my lap?" You asked, sitting down. Venti nodded sleepily, resting his head on your thighs and closing his eyes blissfully.

You stayed like that for a few minutes, stroking Venti's hair and whispering sweet nothings to him, until you had to go check if the bath was ready.

"Venti, my darling, I need to go check on the bath." You whispered. When Venti didn't respond, you realized that he had fallen asleep, so you gently lifted his head up and off your lap.

You walked into your bathroom and turned off the tap. The bathtub was filled the perfect amount, and the lavender soap smelled calming.

You went back to the bed and picked Venti up, carrying him into the bathroom.

"...Hm...?" Venti said sleepily, opening his eyes.

"It's time to take a bath." You whispered. "Can I put you in the tub?"

Venti nodded, so you stepped into the tub and sat down, still holding him. You were lucky enough to have a coushioned, waterproof seat in your bath, so your ass didn't hurt from sitting in there for a while.

Venti, however, was quite content to remain seated in your lap, leaning against your chest.

"You're comfyyyy." Venti mumbled, absentmindedly placing soft kisses against your collarbone. "You're my pillow now."

You giggled. "Can I wash you?" You asked.

Venti nodded, so you picked up some of the lavender-scented suds and rubbed them over his shoulders. Once that was done, you moved on to his neck, then his chest, and then his stomach. You gathered up a smaller amount of soapy bubbles, and washed Venti's face, careful not to get any in his eyes.

When you booped a dollop of soap onto his nose, Venti sniffed your fingers. "You smell like three different things." He commented.

"Oh?" You asked, washing his back. "What do I smell like?"

"Well, you smell like you." Venti said. "So you smell like old books, a little bit of ink, and a dog. Why do you smell like a dog?"

You laughed quietly. "I have a dog." You said, massaging Venti gently. "He's just always alseep when you visit me, and was outside in the garden all day yesterday. His name is Zoomy."

"Zoomy?" Venti asked, perplexed.

"Because he gets the zoomies all the time." You explained. "You know, he runs around like a maniac."

"Oh yeah." Venti said, nuzzling closer.

"Well, what else to I smell like?" You asked.

"Like the soap." Venti said. "And like cum."

"V-Venti, that's embarrassing..." You said, your cheeks heating up.

"No iz noh." Venti mumbled, shoving his face in you neck. "You fugged me, I cum, you smells lie' cum."

You shook your head. "You just aren't ashamed of some things, are you?"

"Nopes." Venti said. "Y/nnn..."

"Yes, Venti?" You asked.

"You gave me so many hickeys but I didn't get to give you any." Venti whined, looking up at you. "Pleeeeease can I give you some hickeys?"

"Alright, after we get out of the bath." You said, stroking his cheek. "And on my thighs, so I can hide them from my dad tomorrow."

Venti nodded, kissing your lips softly.

"Can I wash your hair?" You asked him, having already completed his body. "It got kinda messy from all the squirming you did."

Venti reddened, but nodded.

"Alright, we have either cecilia or padisarah shampoo. Which one do you want?" You asked.

"Mmm... I usually go with cecilia." Venti said. "But can I try padisarah? I remember that those flowers smell nice, but I've never seen them as a shampoo scent before."

"Of course." You said. You put a bit of the padisarah shampoo in Venti's hair, and massaged his scalp, turning his head into a bunch of foamy bubbles.

Venti hummed at your touch. He leaned against your chest, silently showing how much he trusts you.

You rinsed off the suds from Venti's hair, putting in a bit of conditioner that turned it silky and smooth. You picked up a brush and gently brushed out the long strands on the sides.

""Let's get out of the bath." You said. Venti stepped out, allowing you to do the same. You dried yourself and Venti off, wrapping him in a green bathrobe and yourself in a white bathrobe. You picked Venti up, and carried him over to the bed.

"Whatcha doin'?" Venti asked, watching as you walked over to the closet.

"I'm getting a clean blanket." You told him. You kicked the dirty one inside your closet, and brought the clean one back.

Venti used Anemo to makehimself float, and also to pread the blanket on your bed. Giggling, he lay back down, and you flopped on top of him to give him a kiss.

"Goodnight, Venti." You said, gazing down at him adoringly.

"Goodnight, Y/n." Venti said, smiling up at you.

" Venti said, smiling up at you