I'm Venti ~<|>~ Chapter 12

Barbatos' back hit the sheets, and your fingers immediately started to caress his weak point. A rather obscene noise falls off the Archon's tongue at the feeling, but he resigned to his fate and simply bit down on his lip.

Pleased by his lack of resistance, you started caressing the same spot on his other wing. In time, the Archon relaxes, though his wings still flutter from time to time.

"Y-y/n... uhm... w-what are you doing?" Barbatos asked, his breath hitching between words.

"I want to worship you." You answered. "But not like everyone else does. I want to make you feel good."

"I-I-I- well-" Barbatos struggled to retort to your blunt response. "But- I d-don't want to make you do- mm- t-this!"

Your hands stilled. "Do you want this?"

Barbatos squirmed under your gaze, afraid that he might upset you with his response. But then again, you were the one who offered...

"I do." Barbatos whispered. "But I'm the God of Freedom- I don't want it if you aren't ok with it."

"I'm more than ok with it." You said, slipping your hand into his. "But... if we do this, what would it mean to you?"

"...What do you mean?"

"Barbatos, I know that this is only the second night I've seen you in a humanoid form but... I love you." You said earnestly. Barbatos' eyes widened, and his cheeks started to turn crimson. "What I mean is that, would this have feelings in it to you, or would it simply be a one-night stand type of thing?"

Barbatos was speechless. Your confession made butterflies flutter in his stomach as he tried to think of an appropriate response. "Y/n... I-I love you too!"  He blurted out, throwing his arms and wings around you.

"Y-you do?!" You squeaked, hugging him back.

"Y-yes!" Barbatos said. "I-I only realized a few days ago, but I love you so much Y/n. You've always made me smile, and I always look forward to meeting you here at night."

You smiled. "Barbatos- I'm so happy. I thought- I thought it would be impossible for you to feel the same way, but- I-I'm just so happy!" You squeezed him harder before letting go, smiling so much that your face hurt. "Can I kiss you?"

Barbatos looked away. "I feel like you need to know who I am first. I don't want you making any commitments without knowing."

You stroked his cheek gently. "Barbatos, I don't care who you are. I love you. But if it makes you feel better, I have no qualms against you showing me."

Barbatos nodded, took a deep breath, and then pulled his hood back, allowing his braids to fall into their usual places.

You gasped. "Venti?" You asked unsurely.

Barbatos nodded. "Yes... it's me, Y/n. I'm so sorry that I didn't tell you before- I was afraid that you'd be mad."

"I'm not mad." You said. "I'm actually relieved."

Barbatos blinked. "You're... relieved?"

"Yes." You said. "While I'm in love with Barbatos, I was also catching feelings for Venti the Bard. It made me feel guilty and disloyal. So knowing that you're the same person puts me greatly at ease."

Barbatos smiled. "Oh, Y/n, I love you." It felt so good to finally say that.

"I love you too." You said, giving him a boop. "Is it alright if I kiss you now?"

Barbatos nodded, smiling, and you pulled him into the sweetest kiss. You had to break apart for air, but your lips immediately chased his again.

However, it wasn't too long before the chaste kiss turned passionate. Your tongue ran across Barbatos' lips, requesting entry. Shyly, he obliged, parting his lips. Your tongue slipped into his mouth, exploring. You made sure that not a single crevice went uncharted.

Barbatos released a moan as your tongue wrapped around his. Neither of you were experienced in this matter, but your clumsy attempts were nothing less than seductive to Barbatos.

When you finally pulled away from each other, strings of saliva strung from your mouth and his still connected the two of you. Barbatos whined at the loss of contact, but you shushed him with a request.

"Can I leave some hickeys on you, Lord Barbatos?" You whispered into his ear. He nodded, cheeks dusted red.

You chose a spot in the middle of his neck, kissing and sucking it. Barbatos whimpered, enjoying the way your lips felt against his skin. You licked a long stripe from his throat to his jaw, savoring the vibrations in his neck as he moaned.

"You sound so cute." You murmured, kissing his ear. Barbatos gasped. "Who knew a God like you could be so sensitive? Did you know?"

"Y-yes..." Barbatos breathed, lost in pleasure.

"Good boy." You cooed, tracing Barbatos' collarbone. He shuddered in response. "We should get you a more appropriate outfit for this, don't you think?"

"...Hm...?"

"While I love how much skin this outfit shows-" you fondled the sensitive spot on his wings again, "-there's something I have that might be better."

You pulled away and walked into your closet. Barbatos felt colder than usual without your hands on him, but that immediately turned to heat as he began to speculate what you could possibly want him to wear.

When you returned, you were shirtless, and Barbatos couldn't help but stare. You were attractive to say the least, and the only word that he could think of to descibe you at the moment was sexy.

Smirking, you walked over to him and leaned down give him a kiss. "Like what you see?" You asked. Barbatos' cheeks flushed as he nodded shyly. "Well, this is what you're gonna wear~ You ok with that?"

You held up fishnet stockings, a tangle of leather straps, and a sheer peice of fabric. Barbatos felt his cock become hard at what you had brought for him.

"I-I'm ok with that." He answered. "Uhm- s-should I go put them on?"

You giggled. "Ah ah ah, naughty boy. You're going to put them on in front of me."

Barbatos' breath hitched. "I-In front of you?!" He squeaked.

You nodded. "That's right. You'll do that, won't you? You'll be a good boy?"

Barbatos didn't realize his cheeks could become redder. But he just couldn't say no to you, espescially not when you were only arousing him more. "I'll be a-a good boy..." He whispered.

You rewarded him with a kiss. "Then strip."