Venti's Birthday ~<|>~ Special Chapter

"Venti!" You called. "Here you are, I almost thought you went to that uninhabited island without me." You said with a joking smile.

"Never!" Venti said. "But... did you think about what we can do together?"

You smiled. "Stargazing."

"Really?" Venti asked. "Why stargazing?"

"Well, I've noticed how much you like looking at stars." You said. "And I also found a perfect place to look at them, too."

"Let's go then!" Venti said, excited. "Lead the way!"

You giggled. You led him to an abandoned hilichurl platform next to a large puddle, close to a domain. You both climbed up and sat down, comfortable.

"It's sunset right now." You said. "The stars will come out soon."

"Well, we can watch the sunset too, then." Venti said, looking at you with a soft smile.

You nodded. You pulled a small box out of you pocket, and handed it to Venti. "Happy Birthday, Venti." You said.

Curious, Venti opened the box. Inside was a Cecilia flower made out of crystals, attract to a necklace chain. Venti gasped. "Wow! This is so beautiful, thank you y/n! This is the best birthday present ever!"

You smiled. "Your welcome, Venti. I asked Albedo to make it. I collected the crystals, though."

Venti hugged you tightly. "You're the best." He whispered.

"No, you"re the best." You said. "The stars are out. We can watch them now."

You and Venti sat close to one another, watching the stars and clouds. Venti knew that this would forever be embedded in his memory.