author's note

my dear readers,

this story of problematic couple hyunho came to an end, but it would be incomplete without a note for all of you.

thank you from the bottom of my heart for your patience and support, and comments, which brightened my day. you are the best readers and great people – do not let anyone tell you otherwise. i appreciate each one of you. 

i have one final request, which might seem small to you, but has a huge significance to me. i would like you to answer several questions about this book, which i hope to use to improve my storytelling abilities and for other, unknown, objectives. :)

1. when you opened this story for the first time, what made you want to continue reading it?

2. did this story make you laugh? what chapter or situation, or dialogue was the funniest for you? 

3. was there something in this story that left an impression on you or surprised you, or something that you just remember for no reason?

4. who is your favorite character or characters?

5. do you have a favorite hyunho moment from this story, a moment that made you say "damn, i ship them"? 

6. if you could change something in this story, what would it be? in other words, was there something that you did not like?

thank you for taking the time to read this story and answer my questions.

if you want to ask me something, please, do. i read all comments, so i will reply to you. 

best wishes,

author