jealousy pt.2

it was then that felix walked into the living room. his face lit up as soon as his eyes fell on hyunjin. he rushed to envelop him in a tight hug. "you're here!"

"of course i am." hyunjin smiled back when felix let go, his eyes becoming crescents.

minho, who up to that moment seemed intent on leaving the room, made an 180-degree turn and plopped onto the couch. felix looked at him like he had just noticed he lived in that dorm. "um... hyung?"

minho raised an eyebrow at him. "what?"

"i was hoping jinie and i can use the living room," felix mumbled, suddenly flustered.

"who's stoping you from using it?" minho deadpanned and gestured at the empty second couch.

minho could feel hyunjin's eyes boring a hole in his temple. minho unabashedly brought his legs up onto the couch's armrest.

"no, hyung, i meant like... a private conversation," felix clarified softly, now even more flustered. he shifted his weight from one leg to the other.

minho unlocked his phone. "that's communal living space. go to your room if you want to be secretive."

hyunjin rolled his eyes.

"innie is dead asleep there," felix said, desperation in his voice. "please, hyung? can't you go to your room?"

"can't you use innie's room?" minho countered and turned on the tv.

"he locked the door!"

"too bad."

"can we use your room?" felix tried.

"i locked the door too."

felix exhaled in resignation and took a sit on the other couch. he awkwardly patted the spot next to him for hyunjin to take a sit. "we'll have to talk here, i guess," he said in a mufled voice.

his angry eyes trained on minho with visible murderous intentions, hyunjin replied: "give me a moment, lix."

felix nodded. "sure. i–" he smiled at hyunjin. "do you want to try my vegetable stew? i'll go fetch a bowl for you."

hyunjin sent him a million-dollar smile. "i would love to."

as soon as felix was out of the door, he turned on minho. "what game are you playing?" he hissed. "what don't you understand about the words private and conversation?"

minho finally deigned to tear his dark eyes away from the tv screen. "i am just making sure he does not fill your dumb pretty head with wrong ideas."

"who are you to decide what my head should be filled with?" hyunjin whisper-yelled and threw a pillow at minho. it hit him on the head, destroying his hairstyle.

minho glared daggers at hyunjin. "don't test my patience, hwang hyunjin."

minho's grip on the pillow looked iron. if hyunjin had not been too annoyed to be scared, he would have winced.

"i am testing your patience?" he raised his voice another notch. "you are testing mine! who gave you the right to–"

before he could finish his sentence, a pillow smacked him in the face. "yah!" he snatched another pillow and sent them both flying toward minho.

minho caught the first one, but the second hit him square in the nose. he groaned in pain. "you!"

hyunjin coved his head with his hands just in time to protect his face from the pillow strike minho bombarded him with. "me what?" hyunjin challenged before shooting the pillows back at minho in rapid succession that the older could not easily avoid.