jisung

*two weeks later*

the concert was over, and stray kids were finally backstage, all exhausted. hyunjin was seated on one of the blue chairs. his eyes were closed as he took deep breaths.

minho watched sweat drip down his pale chest and soak his shirt. unconsciously, he licked his lips. hyunjin was indeed beyond sexy, as jeongin had once pointed out.

"button up your shirt already. STAY are not here. who are you showing off for?" minho said finally, voice cold. 

hyunjin opened his eyes and frowned at him, puzzled.

"i'm hot."

"use a fan," minho shot back. 

"mind your own business," hyunjin retorted and turned away from him, pouting.

"hyunjinieee"

jisung ran to hyunjin and grabbed his hand. 

"come on, i want to take a photo with you."

hyunjin remained motionless. jisung bent down to look at his face. he gently brushed hyunjin's hair aside, murmuring "woah" and "so pretty." then he gasped.

"are you upset?"

he looked around and saw minho, who was actively pretending to be watching something on his phone. jisung reached out to slap him, but withdrew his hand as minho sent him an intimidating look.

"did you tease him again?" jisung inquired instead, glaring at minho from a safe distance. "you are the worst hyung ever. he's tired, and you won't leave him alone."

he sat next to hyunjin and protectively wrapped his arm around him. hyunjin leaned his head on jisung's shoulder. when peaceful, he looked like a masterpiece.

"i just told him to button up his shirt," minho said in a defensive tone. "and by the way, you're the one who won't leave him alone."

hyunjin opened his eyes.

"at least he is not bitching about my shirt for no reason."

anger flared up inside minho.

"for fuck's sake, hyunjin. you're sitting in a draught. if you don't button your shirt, you'll catch a cold." 

hyunjin and jisung gaped, unaccustomed to witnessing the cold, intimidating minho blow up. minho rolled his eyes and unlocked his phone again. let them thing whatever they wanted. with his peripheral vision, he could see jisung stand up and hand hyunjin his phone.

"don't mind him," jisung said. "how about you take ugly photos of me? this will cheer you up."

he puffed his cheeks like a chipmunk and leaned closer to hyunjin. where hyunjin's pout had been a gorgeous smile appeared.

"woah," exclaimed jisung dramatically, putting his hand on his heart, "hwang hyunjin's smile lights the room."

minho rolled his eyes again. not that jisung was not right - hyunjin's smile was the sun itself - but it annoyed him to hear someone else say it. jisung, meanwhile, grabbed his phone. 

"i'll take boyfriend material photos of you."

hyunjin smiled shyly. 

"pose," jisung ordered. "you looks so beautiful in this outfit. we can't waste such an opportunity."

minho's breath hitched as he watched hyunjin transform from a lovely sweetheart into the sexiest work of art that god has ever made in the split of a second. he turned his head sideways to showcase his jawline and then, with his eyelashes slightly cast down, looked straight at the camera. his arms went up the wall and his shirt slid to reveal his collarbones again. 

minho unconsciously licked his lips again. hyunjin was either everyone's dream or everyone's wet dream. there was no in between.

jisung's fingers clutched his phone, as he stood there for good ten seconds. clueless, hyunjin smiled at him.

"sungie, are you okay? i can't hold this pose much longer."

jisung snapped out of his trance and, grinning akwardly, finally snapped a photo. 

"woah," said he again, looking at the result. "whose boyfriend are you? will you be mine?"

hyunjin smiled brightly, going back to his cute self. he spread his arms and motioned for jisung to give him a hug. 

minho had had enough. he reached out and snatched jisung's phone from his hand.

"yah! what are you doing?" jisung shrieked and threw himself at minho. "give it back! i haven't deleted my browser history!"

minho pushed him back, and jisung plopped on the floor, eyes and mouth wide in shock. 

"what's going on here? hyunjinie, are you alright?"

chan rushed toward them, looking alternatively at minho and at jisung and hyunjin, who was  helping jisung stand up and dust his leather pants. hyunjin nodded absent-mindedly. his eyes were on minho.

"he took my phone and then pushed me for no reason," jisung exclaimed, pointing an accusing finger at minho.

chan facepalmed. 

"how old are you all?" he asked, an infinite tiredness in his voice. "give back his phone immediately. i thought you bully only hyunjin, but now it's jisung too. what's wrong? the last time i checked you two were friends."

without paying chan any attention, minho deleted the photo of hyunjin from jisung's phone. 

"he is not your boyfriend," growled he, glaring daggers at jisung, and threw the phone at him. still stunned, jisung caught it on autopilot. 

"what the hell?" chan blurted out in english.

minho grabbed his bag and pushed his way past him. 

"wait." chan followed him.

jisung turned to hyunjin, who had all but forgotten about cleaning jisung's pants and was silently staring at minho's back.

"so he is jealous," jisung observed, following hyunjin's gaze.

hyunjin blushed and shook his head vigorously. 

"what are you talking about? he is not."

jisung raised an eyebrow at him, unconvinced. 

a/n:

i love the genre called jealous minho