chapter 36

Last time

Toshinori:looks like I'll have to go beyond PLUS ULTRA!!

*As toshinori ready himself of a 200% punch they heard a scream*

Ruby:stop!!!

*Ruby appeared in a petal of roses in between them*

Ruby:stop this right now!!

Now

Toshinori:young rose leave this place I'll take care of this!

*Toshinori said blood coming off his mouth as he's in one leg the other members of team RWBY arrived*

Yang:you can barely stand sit back well take care of this

Toshinori:i can't let you to that! Let the professional take care of this!

Blake:raven is off beating the low class villains, summer is out helping the rest of the class and aizawa is busy fighting that mist guy you don't have a lot of options and...

Toshinori:look out!!

*Toshinori ran in front of them and jumped creating a Crater on the ground as izuku's hand started to fall to squish them*

Toshinori:UNITED STATES OF SMASH!!!

*Toshinori used another 100% punch to destroy the hand killing thousands of crows of the arm the black ooze fell on the ground and team RWBY saw the ooze transformed in to crows again and flew back to izuku regrowing his arm*

*Toshinori fell on the ground on his knees breathing heavily the effects of overusing his quirks are starting to show*

Toshinori:damn it not yet...i can keep going i am the best i am the symbol of peace this is nothing for a hero like....

*Yang hit toshinori on his neck knocking him out cold everyone looked at her like she was crazy*

Yang:what? He was overusing his quirk then we would have a whole nother problem

Weiss:we already have worse problems you actually made sense

Yang:i know...wait...hey!!

Ruby:can it yang! Blake grab all might and use that shadow step to hide izuku is only targeting him

Blake:got it

*Blake did as she was told struggling to lift the 560 pound man and disappeared*

Ruby:yang use your strength to beat up as many crows as you can

Yang:now your talking my language

*Yang jumped in to action using her shot gun gloves to kill as many birds as she could as the birds fell on the floor they became unformed shapes of blob already transforming back in to crows*

Ruby:Weiss freeze any bird that dies so it can't get them back

*Weiss nodded and does as she's told ruby left in a petal of roses to look for the other members of team IRNN*

With team RNN

*They managed to find each other thanks to Nora screaming like a bird and now were finishing off the last of the villains in there sector*

Nora:that was fun!

Ren:Nora we have bigger things to worry about

*Ren said with concern in his tone as he pointed to izuku who was destroying building to building trying to find toshinori*

Ruby: guys!!!

*They looked as ruby appeared in a dash*

Pyrrha:ruby!