chapter 14

*Ruby catched up to Weiss and stopped her by her shoulder*

Ruby:hey whats you're problem with me?!

Weiss:you distracted me in there!!

Ruby:hang on a minute I wasn't the only talking you bitch!

Weiss:what did you just call me?!!

Ruby:did.i.fucking.studder?! Since you got here you've been nothing but a stuck up bitch to everyone! And especially me! What's you're problem?!

Weiss:you're my problem!!

Ruby:and the hell did I do?!

Weiss:that's just it!! You've done nothing to earn you're position!!

Ruby:is that it?! You're acting like a bitch because you got you're feelings hurt that ozpin didn't choose you?! News flash ice queen my whole family are hero hunters! I've been trained by the best team to ever come into this place and you?!

*Weiss scoffed crossing her arms*

Weiss:I don't have to justify my training because I'm not the one who's been acting like a child since she got here!

Ruby:no you've been acting like a two face bitch! Where's all that talk about working together you said in the forest what happened to working as a team?!

Weiss:not a team led by you!! I'm the one who studied and trained I'm not the one who probably just had her mommy whine to ozpin to make her lea...

*Ruby saw red and slapped Weiss so hard she broke her lip making it bleed*

Ruby:listen here you can act like a bitch all you want if you don't like it you can leave but DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE BRING MY MOTHER INTO THIS!! IM THE LEADER OF TEAM RWBY GROW UP AND  DEAL WITH IT!!!

*Ruby stommped away furious Weiss got up equally mad and left the other direction*

Meanwhile with izuku

*we see him eating popcorn he watched the whole thing*

Izuku:damn that was some good drama

Ozpin:you must have a sick sense of entertainment if you enjoyed that

*izuku didn't even flinch or acknowledge ozpin just kept eating*

Izuku:you can't say you didn't enjoy there little show popcorn?

*ozpin took a few pieces and eat them*

Ozpin:I don't enjoy seeing my student fight like that so no

Izuku:no you enjoy sending them off the fight a war you caused

*ozpin frowned as izuku walked away*

Izuku:like I said ozma I know..many secrets

*izuku left whisling to himself*

Izuku"that should keep him distracted enough for a while now on to the princess"

With weiss

*we see her cleaning herself wincing a bit as she put alcohol on her lip*

Izuku:you know doctors said you shouldn't but alcohol on wounds unless there infected

*Weiss jumped as she looked at izuku then glared at him*