A Terrible Accident Part 1 ~ Bucky Barnes x Reader

Começar do início

"I am fine. I will be better when I take you out to dinner and then back here for dessert." A playful smirk formed on his lips.

You smirked back at him. "I think I really like that idea."

"Good." He kissed you. "Or we could have dessert before?"

You threw back your head in laughter. "Easy there, cowboy. I like to be wine and dinned first."

~~~

"Bucky," you moaned as he kissed down your neck while he picked you up and placed you on the restroom sink.

Dinner had gone well and you had gone to the restroom while Bucky took care of the check. You were washing your hands when he came into the restroom and locked the door behind him. He had a hungry look in his eye as he quickly came over and began kissing you.

"Bucky," you moaned again.

You were quickly getting aroused and the restaurant's restroom wasn't where you wanted to have sex with Bucky after a week-long mission. You tried to push him off of you but he continued sucking at your skin and pressed you harder against the mirror.

"Bucky, not here."

He ignored you, pressing his lips firmly against yours to shut you up. You wriggled as you tried to get him away from you. Bucky had never been this way with you; this harsh and hard, and he never once ignored you when you told him 'no' or 'not here'.

"Please, Buck," you finally got his lips off of yours.

Suddenly, his metal hand was around your neck, causing you to gasp for breath. Bucky's eyes met yours and you knew that it wasn't your Bucky. It was the Winter Soldier.

"Тишина," his tone was demanding and cold as he ordered you to be silent in Russian.

"B—Bucky—"

His hand gripped your neck harder, causing black to form at the edge of your vision. Tears slipped out of the corner of your eyes as you tried to free yourself. Bucky picked you up by your neck and slammed you against the floor. You whimpered, already feeling the blood ooze from a wound in your head. With his knees, he pinned your legs down. His free hand went to push up your dress while your free hand fought him off.

Bucky growled, angry with you fighting him. His hand grabbed your wrist and easily crushed it with his strength. You cried out in pain, though you could barely with his metal hand around your neck. As you cried and focused on the pain, Bucky—no, the Winter Soldier, ripped your panties off, pulled off his own pants, and stuffed himself inside of you. Tears spilled faster as he continually rammed himself into you.

The Winter Soldier moaned and groaned with pleasure as he forced himself upon you. You were so incredibly grateful when you passed out.

~~~

Tony was having a nice dinner with Pepper when FRIDAY came over the speakers.

"Sorry to interrupt, Boss," the AI said, "but the hospital is calling."

"The hospital?" Pepper questioned. "Did you forget to sign the donation check?"

"I don't think so," Tony said, equally confused. "Patch them through, FRI."

"Excuse me, Mr. Stark, sorry for the late phone call," a woman's voice said. "You are the second emergency contact for a Miss Y/N L/N, is that correct?"

"Yes, that's correct. Has something happened?"

"You should get to the hospital as soon as you can."

~~~

A restaurant server had found you bloodied, bruised, and unconscious after the Winter Soldier had finished pleasing himself and left the restaurant. The server was quick to call the police and get you to a hospital. You were laying in bed, still unconscious, with wraps around your injuries. Tony and Pepper rushed in and gasped at the sight.

"Oh my gosh," Pepper whispered in shock.

Tony clenched his jaw in anger at whoever did this to you. Slowly, he walked closer to your bed.

"It was a sexual assault," the doctor that had escorted them explained. "They found her in a restaurant bathroom."

You groaned as you slowly came too. You blinked your eyes long and slow to try and get used to the bright lights. The heart rate monitor began to pick up speed as the memories came flooding back.

"Hey, hey, look at me," Tony calmly instructed, getting into your field of view. "You're alright. You're safe. You're in the hospital with Pepper and me." Pepper quickly came up to your other side. Your heart rate began to slow. "I know that you're struggling right now, but, kid, I need to know something." You winced as you swallowed, knowing what was coming. "Who did this to you?"

Your heart rate picked up again as you started to cry. Pepper's hand quickly came up to your head to try and soothe you.

"It's alright," she cooed. "Tony shouldn't have asked something you weren't ready for." She sent a glare to her boyfriend before focusing back on you. "Tell us when you're ready."

"We do have his DNA and are running it against the database," the doctor informed.

"That won't be fast enough," Tony said. "I want it sent over to my lab and her transferred to the compound for medical attention."

"Of course. We'll get that going right away."

Tony focused on you once again. "We're going to find who did this to you, kid. And they're never going to hurt you again."

~~~

Bucky woke up in his bedroom. His brows furrowed together as he tried to remember how he got there. Looking around, he could see or hear you anywhere. Did you two really not go on the date? Rubbing his fingers together, he felt something on them. Bucky lifted his hands up and his stomach dropped. There was blood coated on both of them.

Jumping off of the bed, Bucky rushed over to the bathroom to look in the mirror. There was blood spatter on his shirt and his pants were unzipped. Meeting his own gaze in the mirror, he stumbled back in shock as the memories came rushing back.

"No," Bucky breathed out, tears quickly spilling out of his eyes, "what have I done?"