Mommy Wow I'm a Big Kid Now

Začať od začiatku

"Okay, okay!" Janus chuckled at the little pout he was being given, and put the car in drive.

"WAIT!" Virgil exclaimed, and when Janus said he nearly broke the steering wheel, he wasn't over exaggerating.

"What? What is it?!" Janus asked, voice filling with anxiety as his heart began to beat faster in his chest.

"I needta buckle in my seatbelt silly!" Virgil cried, giggling at how easy it was to get Janus worked up.

"I told you do to that already!" Janus exclaimed.

"I did!"

Janus glanced over to Virgil's seatbelt and sighed, "no yo—"

"APRIL FOOLS!" Virgil exclaimed, giggling until his face turned red with joy.

"I—I—it's the middle of June!"

————————————————————

After the insanely annoying yet somehow endearing car ride, Virgil decided to throw a fit and not want to leave the car, because why wouldn't he? Why wouldn't every single thing Janus had to do be filled with stress and tiredness?

"Virgil. Why don'y you want to get out if the car?" Janus asked calmly, his ehe twitching as he spoke, a fake smile plastered across his face.

Virgil stopped fighting Janus for a moment and furrowed his eyebrows, deep in thought, before responding, "I dunno...I don't think I have a reason" he said honestly.

Janus face palmed so hard he thought he broke his nose, but that was a problem for later, because now Virgil looked willing to get out of the car, "well then, since you don't have any reason, would you mind getting out and coming inside with me, my love? Didn't you want to get that cheese?" he said gently, planting a kiss on top of Virgil's head and holding a hand out to help Virgil out of the car.

"Daddy!" Virgil giggled, "you're so romantic!"

Janus rolled his eyes, "oh, hush you" he said, smiling earnestly, "now let's go and get a cart."

"Yay! Cheese!" Virgil exclaimed, running up to the store as fast as he could, and Janus barely even had time to lock the car before he was chasing him down and yelling for him to stop and come back.

————————————————————

Virgil had to pee. Virgil knew, very well, that he had to pee and should tell his daddy so that he could use the restroom. But...there were so many people, everywhere. It must've been some summer holiday, because they had to practically shove their way past the crowd.

So of course, all the people caused Virgil to become very shy, because how was he supposed to tell his daddy? It was loud, and he'd have to talk over the crowd if he wanted his daddy to hear him! But then other people would head, and there was probably a huge line for the bathroom considering how many people were there.

Virgil stared at the ground in thought. Hm. Perhaps if he just...waited until he got home, Janus would see how much of a big boy he was! And then his daddy wouldn't ever have to suggest those icky diapers ever again!