Diaper Rash

A/n: Thank you so much for the request KittyKatLoves_ !!!!

Guys. Help me. IM SICK AGAIN I have three huge swollen red bumps in the back of my throat and my tonsils are inflamed. Also my nose is stuffy, like why can I never catch a break😭😭

"Daddy" Virgil mumbled, burying his face into Janus's chest, "m' scared.." he whimpered at the thunderstorm raging outside.

Janus just whispered comforting words and pet Virgil's hair. The thunderstorm had reduced him to a little within just a few seconds. Virgil's anxiety really began to act up during thunderstorms.

He tried to keep his little calm, though after a particularly loud boom of thunder, he felt the quivering little jump out of his skin and sob, the fear striking into the pit of his stomach, causing his heart to beat faster.

Virgil choked on his next sob as be felt a warm wetness seep into his sweat pants and make a dark stain on the couch beneath him. He mumbled panicked apologies as he buried his face into his daddy's chest.

"Baby...shhh..it's alright" Janus cooed, rubbing soothing circles on his back. He was initially shocked—but this was a normal occurrence in times of high anxieties like thunderstorms.

He realized his little was going to need a lot of comfort and reassurance, as he surely wasn't in the best state of mind at the moment, "Virgil baby..I know you're scared, I know. Look at me..can you look at me?" Virgil looked up, resting his chin in the middle of Janus's chest, peering up with tear filled eyes.

Janus brought a thumb up to Virgil's cheek and gently wiped away the tears that were beginning to fall, "Yeah, that's it..Baby, what happened?"

Virgil sniffled, "I—I had to go potty but I didn't wanna get up 'cus I was scared of the rain.." he whispered, his shaking frame calming as Janus rubbed his back, "and and—it was an accident!" He exclaimed, bursting into tears, "'m sorry daddy.." he heaved between sobs.

Janus cooed and held him until the worst of the storm passed and Virgil eventually began to calm down.

He helped him up and brought him to the bathroom and suggesting for him to take a relaxing bubble bath, though Virgil just clinged to his daddy's t-shirt and mumbled "I want you.."

So of course Janus just wiped him down and got him changed, before they both settled into bed and fell asleep.

————————————————————

And that was one of the many instances that lead Janus up to requesting diapers to Virgil. At first he was against it, though after a few more humiliating accidents(which took place in public) he begrudgingly agreed.

When Virgil was in little space, he loved his diapers. They were comfy and soft and kept his pants from getting all icky and wet—though when he was big and found himself wearing one from having previously been in little space, he got all blushy and embarrassed, apologizing a million times.

Janus thought it was cute how quickly he switched up and got so embarrassed. They had been going in this dynamic for a few weeks, and the diapers seemed to help a lot, and prevent a lot of teary accidents.

He had expressed very clearly though, that whenever Virgil used his diaper he had to tell Janus so that he could be changed as soon as possible to prevent any rashes.

Virgil had agreed, and so far it had been going pretty great. Until one fateful day...

————————————————————