Remus, There Were Perfectly Usable Bathrooms, What the Hell is Wrong With You?

A/n: For little_pupcup thank you!

Today I got all three of the kiddo's again, I haven't really had them for the past week so it's nice to babysit them again😄

Remus rolled his eyes at his friends, who stopped him from running outside to the car. After weeks of waiting, they were finally going to the new aquarium that had just opened, and Remus was beyond excited to see all of the aquatic creatures.

But, of course Logan had stopped him and told him to go and use the bathroom. As if he wasn't a grown man.

"I don't have to piss, Logan" Remus told him. Logan quirked up an eyebrow, and Remus threw his head back and groaned, "oh, c'mon, you're treating me like i'm a child!"

Logan sighed, "you're acting like a child. Everybody uses the restroom before leaving the house, it's a standard practice. Now go."

"I don't have to pee" Remus argued again, crossing his arms stubbornly.

"Can you at least try?" Logan begged for the third time, "Me, Virgil, and Janus will be in the car waiting. Roman is already packing it all up and we're going to meet Patton on the way. But I am not letting any of us leave the house until you pee."

Remus huffed out a breath. He supposed, the sooner he made it look like he had peed, the sooner they would be able to go, so he groaned, stomped off to the bathroom, and slammed the door behind him.

He stood in front of the toilet for about thirty seconds, not even attempting to use it, before he flushed it, turned the sink on, and 'washed his hands.'

When he exited the bathroom, nobody else was in the house anymore, so he made his way to the car. Everybody else was already loaded up, so he got into the passenger seat next to where Roman sat in the driver's.

"See? Was that so hard?" Logan asked as Roman began to back out of the driveway.

"I mean, it's still hard. If you wanted to help out—"