REMUS WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU DO THAT?!?!

A/n: I love making Remus evil💀😭

For @EmilyJohnston328 thank you so much! 🥰🥰🥰

When Janus ran through the house giggling evilly to himself, everybody was immediately suspicious. Virgil watched as he ran to the front door, opening and slamming it behind him.

Virgil gave Remus, who was sitting next to the window a questioning look. Remus just shrugged and peeked out the window to see that Janus had the car keys in his hand and was obviously about to get inside and back out of the driveway.

"Um. Okay" Virgil said, squinting his eyes from where he was beside Remus, having walked over to investigate himself, "that was really weird and i'm, like, kind of afraid right now."

"He totally did something" Roman groaned from the other side of the living room.

  Logan sighed, "well, he's gone now so I suppose that it doesn't matter. Nothing seems out of place, so whatever he did couldn't have been too bad" he turned to Patton, who was helping him finish a puzzle. The piece was out of his arms reach, "Patton, can you—"

And Patton must've been off in daydream world, because as soon as his name was mentioned, he blinked and looked up, gasping, "nope! Gotta pee!" He was on his feet in an instant, dashing off to the bathroom.

Virgil rolled his eyes and chuckled. Classic Patton. He could literally be in the process of wetting his pants, and he would never notice until someone brought it to his attention.

"Uh, guys?!" Patton called after a few moments, "the bathroom door is locked!"

"What?!" Roman cried, rushing into the hallway with Patton. The others followed quickly behind.

Logan flicked the light on, and noticed a small sticky note on the door. He grabbed it and read it aloud, " 'I locked the bathroom doors and took the keys. Revenge for the cup incident' and then he drew seven angry faces."

"I guess we know what Janus was giggling about now" Virgil snorted, "lame revenge if you ask me."

"He's still mad about the cup incident??" Roman asked in shock, "that was like, three weeks ago, he needs to get over it!"

"Roman, you literally trapped him in his bedroom one morning, probably three thousand cups throughout his bedroom and the hallway filled with water" Virgil deadpanned.

"It was funny" he argued.

"I mean, yeah, but you knew it wouldn't just be annoying, obviously he would have to pee when he woke up. You humiliated him, he literally pissed himself" Virgil retorted.

"Why are we being punished for what Roman did?!" Patton groaned, "I gotta peeeeeeee!" He whined.

"Right. Okay, Patton you come with me" Virgil said, taking Patton's hand before turning to everyone else, "i'm going to take Patton to go potty, the rest of you can start grilling Janus in the group chat, 'kay?"