It Was the Grape Juice's Fault!

A/n: Kiddo's are taking a nap, time to write 😮‍💨😮‍💨

For Cry_me_a_river16 Thank you for requesting!

Virgil's jaw dropped in shock when he opened his dorm room's door a week before classes started to move in, and there was none other than Janus standing with his bags in the middle of the room, waiting for his room mate.

"Oh for god's sakes!" Janus exclaimed, "out of the thousands of people going to this college, we get stuck together?!"

"Geez Janus, calm down" Virgil smirked, "do you really hate me that much?"

"What—you're usually the one who's shit talking me what do you mean?!" Janus asked.

Virgil shrugged, "Patton's on one of those 'you two need to get along' kicks, haven't you heard?"

"You're really going to listen to Patton?" Janus scoffed.

"Not if you keep being a little bottom bitch boy, no" Virgil said dryly, "now which room do you want?"

"Bottom bi—PLEASE, I could dominate ANY of you!" Janus exclaimed, stomping his foot like the bottom he was.

Virgil smirked, casually walking over to Janus, who began to back himself into the wall. Virgil put his arm up beside Janus's head from where he stood towered above him. He looked down, a mischievous gleam in his eyes, "is that so..baby boy?"

Janus shoved Virgil away and Virgil just started laughing, "dude! You were so flustered!"

"That was the gayest shit i've ever seen!" Janus exclaimed as he huffed out a laugh, trying to shove down how small he was getting to feel at that nickname..

"No homo" Virgil said, "socks are on."

"You're full of it" Janus scoffed, "now shut up and go unpack." He wasn't too weirded out by the situation. He and Virgil, while hated each other with a burning passion(or so they thought),occasionally did get along. And more often then not they did some things together that caused everyone in their friend group to start making ship fan-art of them.

"Need help with those?" Virgil asked, seeing the many boxes that Janus possessed.

"No!" He said defensively, hissing.

"Okay geez, just asking" he scoffed, "see you later."

Janus waved him off, taking all of his boxes into the room opposite of Virgil's. He slid a few boxes full of his little space stuff under his bed, hoping Virgil would never find out. It would be yet another thing he'd be teased over, and another reason for Virgil to hate him or think he was a weirdo.

————————————————————

  After a few months of living together, they were finally getting their routines down. Virgil and Janus's classes were at different times, so they didn't exactly see each other too often. In the beginning they had been avoiding each other at all costs anyways. They never really got along in high school—they just had mutual friends, so they often had to be together.

Now though since they, you know, lived together they had to be nicer to each other in order to survive. Literally, they didn't want to rip each other's heads off or start any stupid arguments that would lead to them awkwardly avoiding each other for days—so they made a silent truce, an agreement to at least try and enjoy each other's company.

It hadn't worked at first, though over time they got used to each other, picked up on one another's weird habits.

For instance, Virgil noticed how Janus would always wear chapstick. Like, he would be reapplying it every two minutes. He found out that because of his dry skin disorder that caused the...rather noticeable scar on his face, he wasn't taking any chances to ruin his beautiful lips, which Virgil had to agree they were pretty good—