So The Prank Went a Little Too Far

A/n: Re uploaded like half of my old omo book that got deleted so if ya'll are interested you can check that out.

If not, maybe that's a good thing💀

Also I got so behind on these, I have five more prompts to do. I took a little break because i've been trying to focus on finishing my other books for a while, i've written for What Happens Next and Broken and Abused, but I haven't published the chapters bc I need to edit them.

For @EmilyJohnston328 tysm!

Janus wasn't sure how he allowed himself to fall victim to such a stupid prank. Especially when he had been on his way to use the bathroom right before—he had been putting off going for a while.

But Roman told him that there was something that he just had to see, and when he entered the room, Virgil was already there, looking just as confused.

The door had slammed shut behind him, and now, here he was, locked in a room with Virgil. The others were outside the door giggling and high-fiving one another.

"Hey, let us out!" Janus yelled, trying the door knob. It was locked from the outside.

Virgil groaned, leaning against the wall and throwing his head back, "of course they would lock us in the most boring room in the house."

"You aren't at all upset about this?" Janus asked, still trying to open the door.

Virgil shrugged, "If I would've gotten stuck in a room with Roman I would be."

"Hey!" Roman yelled from the other side of the door, scoffing indignantly.

Virgil smirked and rolled his eyes, before walking over to the door and calling, "No, but for real, let us out, Ro!"

"Not a chance!" Roman yelled, "you two aren't getting out of there anytime soon!"

"At least, not until you smooch it up!" Remus cackled.

"Oh for the love of—we do not like each other!" Janus groaned.

"Maybe not yet!" Patton sung.

Janus huffed, folding his arms. He had to pee, darn it, and he didn't feel comfortable telling the others, they would definitely tease him, and totally prolong this whole thing.

"Well, if you guys aren't going to let us out, can you at least slide something for us to do under the door?" Virgil asked.

"Do each other!" Remus called.

"REMUS!" Janus yelled.

The man cackled and they could hear heavy, rapid footsteps running in the other direction.

"Well, we'll check back in a while" Logan said, "we will be going now."

"Wait, you're just going to leave us here?" Virgil asked anxiously, "what if like—something happens?"

"Like what?" Roman asked.

"I don't know, like—a fire?" Virgil asked.

And Janus knew that Virgil wasn't joking, because he was gnawing on his thumb and put an arm over his chest anxiously.

"Virgil, that isn't going to happen" Janus said soothingly as Roman laughed at the emo from the other side of the door.

"Okay" Virgil said, "yeah, that was stupid."

"It sounds like they went away" Janus said, "um...what should we do?" He shifted from foot to foot.

"Maybe if we kiss they'll let us out" Virgil joked, sensing Janus's tension.