Try Not To Pee (Gone Wrong)

A/n:  THE BABY IS ASLEEP, I REPEAT, THE BABY IS ASLEEP—

Anyway,,, so I'm not going into terribly too much detail about the actual holding contest because I have a similar prompt for one. The difference is that the other one focuses on just the contest, while this one also has Patton getting a bladder infection.

It should have been obvious to everybody involved that a pee holding contest was a bad idea. Especially when they all knew that it wouldn't be fair, being that everybody had varying levels of stubbornness, pride, and bladder strength.

But Remus was bored, and he had insisted upon it, so of course everybody had to agree in order to avoid the wrath of bored Remus.

"How is this even fair? Patton is already dying to pee" Logan pointed out.

Yeah. Doing any type of bladder contest with Patton was bound to be unfair. But he was determined.

Patton blushed deeply, "Logan!" He cried, "I am not!"

"No, he's right" Virgil said, "you sure you want to do this, bud? We all know your bladder is kind of...weak" he said carefully.

"Oh, come on! Have a little faith" Patton said, his lip jutted out in a pout, "I can do this! Bring it on!"

Roman smirked at his boyfriend. He loved Patton, but he was going down, "Well, if you have to pee, then you should go do it before we actually start" he said, chuckling when Patton dashed off the second the words left his mouth.

"...He's a goner" Janus whispered.

Virgil nodded, "Yup."

"I'm going to go get the water bottles" Logan said, "so are we going to do challenges? Like bladder straining exercises and listening to water?"

Remus gasped, "I hadn't thought of that! Yes!"

Virgil groaned, "Logan! Why would you do that?"

————————————————————

Embarrassingly, Roman was the first to go, which everybody was happy about. He couldn't gloat or make fun of anyone. Logan especially was very satisfied that he had beat him at something for a change.

One by one, everyone slowly began to quit. Logan was next, then Remus. Janus and Virgil put up a fight, obviously. It was like a competition between them at that point because neither of them really cared if Patton won or not.

Janus and Virgil were glaring at each other from their kitchen stools. Roman was playing loud waterfall noises from his phone, when a timer went off.

"Time for more water!" He yelled, bouncing with excitement.

"I—I don't think I can take anymore" Virgil mumbled, shifting uncomfortably.

Janus smirked, "I mean, if you want to lose you can just quit" he said, picking up his water and beginning to take a few sips. Patton was already chugging his, trying to get it out of the way.