Naughty Boi

A/n: Okay guys, I know that this may seem like i'm breaking my own rules but I SWEAR it's not smut😭😭😭

All the peeps who were here for my old book(rest in peace💀) know I used to do some smut back in my day.

I made this short and sweet bc I need to tell ya'll something at the end,,, I may make a part two detailing more of Remus's blackmail if ya'll have any ideas for that.

This is for urdadlolz123 thank youuu!

Logan wasn't sure why or how he ended up doing what he did, but the job paid extremely well, and it was more than enough for him to support himself through college.

So what if he was practically selling his body for other's pleasure? Nobody would be able to match his body to his face, so what was the problem? He certainly didn't see one, though it was severely frowned upon by many others.

At first, when Logan had gained such a huge following, he'd been nervous about getting figured out, but he cautiously continued, and found that his identity was completely safe.

It all got out of hand from there. He started going super hardcore, using every toy and items his fans sent him, taking requests, and doing whatever the highest donor wanted.

A part of why Logan was such a big deal, was because he never showed his face, or revealed his voice. And since he never spoke, that just gave him a huge appeal. People would hang onto his every moan, every whimper, every single small sound that tore its way from his throat. He knew the effect he had, and he absolutely loved it.

Recently, he had taken a liking to wetting after someone requested it, and to his surprise, as soon as he started doing that, the amount of followers he had increased exponentially.

He was about to start streaming, and had opened up a package of diapers that a follower had sent him to try out. He was a little reluctant to try out diapers, but everybody in the chat had encouraged it. Nobody in his life would ever know if he did, so he didn't really feel too embarrassed about it.

He took off his jeans and slipped on the diaper, already beautifully desperate, squirming as he fumbled with his camera and began to livestream.

There were hundreds of people joining in an instant. Logan was in a position on the floor with his legs open, his thighs trembling and the camera filming from the stomach down.

His fists were white knuckled, balled up on his thighs. People were rapidly joining the stream, and the chat was so active that Logan could barely keep up with it. Donations were flooding, and people were screaming in all caps for Logan to wet the diaper.

He made little noises as he tried to hold his bladder—but he'd been holding all day preparing. He had several bottles of water, many cups of coffee and hadn't used the bathroom since he woke up that morning. He was kind of afraid he'd completely flood the diaper.

He whimpered as a leak shot out from him, the warmth quickly soaking into the diaper. He continued, the hiss of his spray completely audible to his viewers as his diaper puffed up and began to turn a pale shade of yellow.

He was completely soaked by the time he was finished, and even the outside of the diaper was considerably damp.

He let out sighs and moans as he released, making the chat go absolutely wild. Once he finished, he stood up and began to show his padded bum off to the camera, how full and puffy it was.

He had piss dripping down his thighs because of how full his diaper was, and he couldn't even stand with his legs together.

He showed off for a few more minutes before ending the stream.