There Will Be Absolutely NO Cursing in My Christian Minecraft Server

A/n: I try to have fun with the titles💀😭

For @whatever23t, thank you for the request! Loved it, these prompts are always so creative! 🥰🥰🥰

Also, since school's out now, I get to babysit the baby and the two toddlers full time so i'll mostly be writing when they take naps. Right now the baby is getting into stuff. So far she's found a tube of toothpaste, a dust pan, and a bag of cookies. She's 15 months and her favorite word is no, so I don't think i'm getting the toothpaste back without a fight💀💀💀💀

"What's up" Virgil said as he started his livestream. The chat had already flooded, several people already swooning for his low, deep voice.

"Okay guys, today i'm just going back to basics. Minecraft" he said.

"Not another Minecraft streamer" he read aloud from the chat. Virgil rolled his eyes, "you guys are so dramatic, I don't even play Minecraft that much. Only like—nine days a week."

He smirked at the uproar from the chat about how his math didn't check out, and began to load up a realm while keeping up with the chat, "Wait, hold up, I look away to kill a creeper for two seconds, why are there thirty thousand people arguing about my parents?" Virgil asked.

He read the chat a bit and scoffed a laugh, "because they're assholes? Yeah, fair. I can't really argue with that. You know, when I told my dad I was going to be a streamer he wanted to disown me" he chuckled, "to that I said, you know what? Fine. Patton's a better dad than you've ever been."

He blushed when the chat flooded with a various array of 'awe's.'

"Discord Minecraft server?" Virgil asked with an eyebrow raise, "come on guys, i'm not so obsessed with minecraft that i'm going to join a server."

'Come on, I know a good one owned by another popular streamer, RaunchyRemus!' Virgil read aloud, "oh, I didn't know he played Minecraft" he quickly added, "I mean, I don't know him in real life, we've never met, so before the fangirls go wild just know that. I've heard of him."

Virgil realized the chat was in agreement that he had to join the server and meet Remus now. Maybe they could even stream together. Virgil rolled his eyes, "okay, i'll join. Send the link again, it got lost in the flood."

"Okay, i'm not even going to tell you guys the name of this server, because I don't want to get demonetized" Virgil smirked, "oh wait, I can just share my screen, hold up."

He scrolled through the server for a but. He checked the channels and voice chats, and he had to say, it was fairly active and seemed interesting. The people weren't half bad either.

The chat explode in the server, apparently a lot of them were in it, screaming about how he was the real Virgil streamer and all that junk.

His DMS pinged and he looked.