Chapter-42

Third person

Being happy used to be the most difficult task for Pihu but now she found happiness in every single thing she has, she was back to her family after 2 weeks of vacation, she felt utter happiness. That feeling is so incomprehensible right, when you find happiness in some people rather then materialistic things. Pihu found reyansh and found the reason to life, A hope, she was too much thankful and grateful to God.

Pihu was having the best time with her family, Everyone was talking and laughing. Reyansh was overwhelmed on seeing his wife and his family talking with so much love. He wanted to talk to Pihu about something but was too much hesitant, he knew she would oppose or feel bad of how he was thinking but he was thinking practical. He was thinking only about her, everyone had dinner and retired to their respective rooms.

Now they were in their room, he was laying on bed thinking to start the talk and Pihu was applying moisturizer on her hands. After she was done, she went towards bed and layed on bed beside reyansh. He pulled her in his embrace and she smiled while putting her head on his chest.

"Pia?" He asked and she hummed.

"Have you ever thought of consulting a pyschiatrist for yourself? I mean your anxiety and depression is too harmful for yourself and for me, because I can never see you in pain. I want to see you confident, the person who believes in herself. Do you want to consult a psychiatrist?" She was shocked for a moment, was he already tired of her anxiety issues? Actually yes, he would be, after marriage he has been taking care of her like a baby. He never uttered a word, he would always be with her and never got irritated of her cries. Her mind was too blank, she was going way to irrational. He never ever thought of getting irritate but Pihu was way too sensitive and emotional which was painful for her only.

"I...if you s... say, then I th...think I sh...should con... consult" He understood the meaning behind her stuttering, he knew what she was thinking.

"Hey don't think something irrational pia, I would never get tired of you, understood? Never get that think into your little brain, my love. I was just thinking about it because you need it, people consult a doctor when they are in
pain, right? Then if you're mentally tired or emotionally tired then it's not a shame or something to consult a pyschiatrist. If you're thinking something irrational then it's sheer stupidity pia. I am just thinking for you" He said, she mentally face-palmed, she was way too embarrassed.

"I am.. sorry" She mumbled like a child, Reyansh smiled and kissed her forehead.

"It's totally your choice love"

"No I don't want to, because I have my own personal therapist, who heals me" She said looking in his eyes straight, he mentally blushed.

"Uff wifey, I am flattered. Don't make me more shy with your romantic words" He said mischievously, she shyly smiled.

Embracing each other in their warmth, they were lost in their sleep full of dreams and hopes.

:::::::

It's been six months of their marriage and it was so beautiful for them. A journey towards love and freedom. Pihu and reyansh were too happy for themselves, everything was going smoothly, their life was perfect. But today Pihu was scared, it was the day of judgement. She was going to see her aunt and uncle which was scaring the shit out of her. But reyansh was with her, her support and pillar was with her.

They had already filed a case and it was found that they are running many illegal businesses. They are criminals, she was seeing them after weeks. Her uncle and aunt were glaring her but she was looking in their eyes confidently which was way too shocking for both of them. When the judge came, and their lawyer started talking to them and showing the proofs against them, his uncle started shouting creating a chaos in the courtroom. The judge shouted at him and told him to stay quiet.