Chapter-40

Third person

It had been some days since Pihu has filed a case against her uncle and aunt, she was scared and very much nervous but her whole family was with her, standing and supporting her like a pillar.  Her uncle and aunt went crazy when they were arrested, when the cops called Pihu and reyansh in station, Pihu went all scared but reyansh kept holding her hand tightly.

Flashback

Chandrika and Binoy bose were enjoying their life, they didn't cared about their own mother or their own son, the only thing that mattered to them was money, luxurious and lavish life, they wanted a king and queen like life but they didn't knew that their cheap plans were going to end and god has written worst for them. Both of them were enjoying their own time when the cops pressed the bell, the servant opened the door and was shocked to see the cops standing their.

Chandrika bose saw the cops, gulping her own saliva, she quickly stood up and told the servant to let in the cops. They entered in, binoy bose quickly stood up giving the most innocent looks to cops. They were scared of what they had done now, they were scared of their own cheap doings.

"Mr and Mrs bose, there's an arrest warrant against you too. We need to take you to the station" The police said making both of them scared, their eyes widened after listening it.

"But sir what have we done? Do you have any proof against us, and who the hell filed a complained against us" Binoy said a bit angrily, the police was holding his anger after listening him argueing shameless.

"Mrs Pihu Reyansh Malhotra has filed a case against you of abusing her mentally and physically, So you two are arrested" The police said, they both were arrested after that after many arguements as both the husband wife were shamelessly arguing with the cop, but just after the police showed them his anger they were arrested.

Pihu and reyansh showed up in station with abhimaan, after seeing her standing their confidently without any tears, pain or fear in her eyes. Both the hubby wifey got crazy and started screaming in the station itself. Pihu was quick enough to hold reyansh's hand tightly, she was scared inside but wasn't showing. All the bad memories of her life started to flash infront of her eyes but she stood still confidently. She knew she needs to be strong and her husband and brother is their with her.

"This bitch, I won't leave this bitch. Officer we didn't do anything, it's her fault. All her accusations are wrong, we didn't do anything wrong. She is trying to tarnish our image, we know it's her false accusations against us. Officer we are very innocent people, even she was having affairs behind our back and-" Chandika started speaking shit against Pihu, she closed her eyes trying to breath evenly. It was getting even more harder for Pihu but she won't be scared today.

"ENOUGH! Enough is enough Mrs Chandrika bose. Don't you dare lie or play innocent, Don't you remember or have you lost your memory of beating me until death. It was my fault to not file a case against you in these years even if I was adult, you know what I was thinking that maybe after some years or sometime my beloved uncle and aunt will change but no, I was wrong, I was so freaking wrong. You will never change, people like you will never ever change. You know what you've ruined my brother's and mine childhood, childhood is the most important part of our lives but you never let us live peacefully"

"You always expected more and more and more from my brother, just because of your stupid expectations, my brother's dreams died. They were crushed under your expectations and when I would have lived my life freely, I was bounded with your restrictions. I was beaten, I heard many lies, I heard abuses, I was beaten to death, You fucking killed me and my brother. You're the worst parents ever Mr and Mrs Bose and I fucking hate you. You know I would never ever want something bad to happen to someone and I don't want anything. If god wills, You both will be punished. I believe in god's plan and that's it