Chapter-4

Pihu

What's the worst feeling, having breakup or can't have the thing which we want? No, the worst feeling is to get beaten up daily and you can't even tell this to anyone. Yes, again I got beaten up by my aunt and I can't tell this to anyone and the reason was that I came home late after interview, she accused me of having a boyfriend. She said me some cheap words, I feel disgusted to even hear those words.

Again and again those words rang in my mind, I again almost got an anxiety attack because of those harsh and painful words.

"You cheap whore"

"You can't stop whoring around, you character less girl"

"Just like your mother"

"I feel disgusted to even see you"

"Why don't you go somewhere and die"

These words rang in my ears, I placed my palms on my ears to stop it but that didn't stop my heavy breathings and broken heart.

"Ahhhhh" I screamed, tears started coming out of my eyes. I turned on the shower as I was standing in my bathroom. I thought that this will take my pain away but it didn't do anything.

I felt my head blasting and I fell on my knees, breathing heavily. This didn't do anything to decrease my pain, the only option I got in my mind which I usually do. I took a blade and started making cuts on my thigh, the red liquid started flowing out of the cut like a waterfall. I felt myself calming down under the shower, my sobs died and I felt the pain lessened.

I quickly wiped the blood, changed my cloths and came out of the bathroom. I dried my hairs with a towel, suddenly I remembered that I got a mail from The Lifeline Hospital but didn't check as so much happened after I came home. I opened my laptop which my thakurmaa gifted me, I opened the mail and after reading it.

Tears started flowing from my eyes, I got the job. I finally got the job, I got the job in the most reputed hospital. I was smiling like a fool now, I quickly got up but winced as I felt a burning sensation where I cut myself. I slowly went to thakurmaa's room, I saw her having soup with a cute frown.

"Pihu, I don't want to have this tasteless yucky soup" she said making a face, I smiled. I went towards her and sat on the bed.

"Thakurmaa, I got a mail from hospital. I got the job" I said smiling, her facial expressions changed and in no time I was engulfed in a hug and I heard her squealing happily.

"Oh my god, I am so happy pihu. Finally you got the job, you fulfilled your dream. I am so happy, pihu I will ask you something, will you do that?" She said.

"Yes thakurmaa"

"After you start your job, leave this mansion. Start staying with emma in her apartment" she said making me shocked, before I could say anything. She said.

"Don't say like, who will take care of you thakurmaa and bla bla bla. Don't worry about me, I have nurses and servants around me everytime"

"I am not going to leave you alone, I know you care for me but that doesn't mean I will do this. I will never ever leave you and that's end of discussion now, have your soup" I said softly but firmly. She started having it with a pout and I smiled.

"Pihu, I've heard that the owner of hospital is very handsome. What was his name uhh, yes Dr Reyansh Malhotra. Have you seen him" she asked, and I stopped giving her massage on her legs as I heard his name.

I felt goosebumps just by hearing his name, that moment came in my mind when we stared at each other. I heard her clearing her throat. I started looking everywhere blinking my eyes several times.

"Uhm yes, I saw him today. He took my interview" I said in a low voice, she looked at me with horrified look.

"Really, he must be very handsome. God, you will be working with a handsome man, pihu" she said mischievously and I looked everywhere but at her.

"God thakurmaa, enough. Sleep now and I too want to sleep, tomorrow is my first day at hospital" I said getting up from bed, making her sleep on bed and covering her with duvet. I left her room.

I went to my room and laid on my bed, tomorrow I am going to start my job and a new step in my life. I am really happy but a part of me is still nervous and scared.

"I hope I'll do my job properly, please bless me durgamaa (god)"

I uttered before going to sleep, and after sometime I was lost in my  dreamless sleep.

:::::::

Reyansh

I was having my dinner, I felt some stares at me. My whole family was staring at me as that dumbo abhi said everything to everyone and exaggerated everything, This antique piece cannot keep anything in his stomach.

I felt everyone raising their eyebrows at me, I felt like killing that dumbo friend of mine. I glared at that dumbo who was very busy having his dinner happily.

"Ok enough of it guys, Ansh bhai (brother). Do you like that girl?" Asked Raisha straightforwardly, and everyone again raised their eyebrows at me.

"Yeah I like her very much, I mean her grades are great. Her experience is only of an year but I assume that she is a great doctor" I said, everyone face-palmed.

"No you stupid, do you like that girl as in, Do you like that girl in that love way" asked bebe.

"No bebe, what are you even saying. I don't like her in that way"

"If you're saying this then ok" said bebe, everyone started having their dinner and I let out a breath.

"But, if you ever start loving that girl. You're gonna say this to me first" bebe threatened me, I nodded meekly.

Everyone had their breakfast, and then Dr nisha, dr ritesh and that kiddo left after some talks. I went to my room, changed into nightwear and laid on my bed.

Why am I behaving like that, why was i lost in her eyes, why was I lost in her. Why i found her beautiful when i always ignore my employees or staff, what happened to me at that time.

My mind was having these type of questions, I was confused. For the first time in my life, I felt someone taking my breath away. Dr Pihu Bose  is really messing up with my mind, I have to ignore her but how? I found her so beautiful and innocent, her eyes having some magic, her simplicity, her smile.

You really need to stop messing up with my mind Missy - I thought and smiled.

After sometime, I was lost in my sleep which was full of dreams.

———————————————

Do follow me on Instagram ❤️I know its a small update but next update will be interesting and their second meet

I know its a small update but next update will be interesting and their second meet.

Love
~Ria