Chapter-26

Third person

I was laying on bed staring Pihu who was sleeping peacefully, I kept looking and smiling at her. I tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear, she stirred in her sleep but slept again, he chuckled and got up from the bed to get ready, he went in washroom to follow his morning chores, he decided to wear a white shirt with blue denim jeans, after bathing he came out wearing just his jeans drying his hairs with towel in his hand.

As he came out, he saw Pihu sitting on bed awake, yawning and rubbing her eyes but as she saw him half naked exposing his six-pack abs, his chiselled body was worth watching. She froze on her place, her breathing became heavier and as he saw her like this, he decided to tease her. He threw the towel on couch and started taking steps towards the bed. She kept looking in his attractive black eyes, he sat on bed and hovered over her and she closed her eyes tightly.

"Pihu, open your eyes" he said huskily, she tightened her eyes more and he chuckled.

"I told you to open your eyes not to close them more tightly" he said in amused tone, a different sensation ran through her body as his breathes touched her ears.

"Re...rey.. reyansh" She whispered and he hummed, her breathes got heavier.

"An... ansh, c..can yo....you ma...make so..some di...dis...distance" she stuttered, he understood that she was getting effected so he decided not to tease her more and sat on some distance.

"Good morning, pia" He said smiling cheekily, she smiled and looked down. Her cheeks were rosy red making her look more beautiful.

"Goo....good mor.. morning, ansh" she said, his effect was still on her. He smiled secretly and cleared his throat.

"I've already did my morning chores, you should go and take bath too" He said, she nodded and quickly ran to washroom. He chuckled at her cute antics, she ran in full speed as she was still shying because of his teasing.

He laughed out loud, quickly drying his hairs and wearing his white shirt. He sat on bed doing some work on his laptop, after sometimes he heard the door opening and Pihu came out of the washroom drying her hairs. She was wearing a red saree with golden borders, it had golden blouse, it was a simple saree. Water droplets rolling down her neck and hairs, reyansh concentrated more on Pihu.

She was looking so beautiful, that he was looking at her without blinking. She was too busy in drying her hairs that she didn't saw reyansh going closer to her while lost in her. She hanged the towel, he came and back-hugged her while she gasped. He nuzzled his nose in her neck and placed a feathery kiss there. goosebumps erupted all over her body and she kept her hands on his.

"Ansh, wh...what ar...are you do...doing?" She asked breathing heavily, her legs turning jelly and it felt like if he left her she would fall.

"Smelling your enticing smell" organisms did a backflip in her stomach with his reply, his subtle was rubbing against her skin which was another level of torture for her.

"Ansh, we're-" her words stopped when someone started knocking the door of their room and pihu detached herself from him quickly.

"Bhai bhabhi, come out quickly" Rishita yelled from outside, he rolled his eyes and she was looking everywhere but at him.

"Yeah coming, Rishu" He said, he heard her saying 'okay' and then she left.

"Get ready, we'll go out" he said scratching his neck, she nodded and quickly got ready. As usual, she wore simple jewelry, some bangles, simple earrings and a red bindi in between her brows. She kept her hairs open with middle partition, she was about to apply sindur when he quickly came and applied sindur. She kept looking at him through the mirror, he smiled and placed a kiss on her forehead and she felt completed.