Chapter-21

Pihu

Ecstatic, I was ecstatic. I was having mixed emotions. My stomach was churning, My heart was beating fast, It was very difficult for me take a decision out of it but abhi bhai helped me alot to take a decision, my life was always miserable and traumatic because of uncle and aunt. I was thinking that even if I deserve dr reyansh and his family, those people were the definition of sweet and epitome of kind-heartedness. I've already lied many times to him, I was already scared about that time when he will get to know that I lied about many things.

I don't want to lie to him now, I wanted to share everything with him. I knew he is an understanding person who will be patient enough to listen to me, I know he trusts me alot which was scaring me now. He trusts me more then anything and I was lieing to him about everything, I wanted to clear my mind so I talked to abhi bhai last night.

Flashback

I was standing quietly in my room's balcony seeing stars when I heard door opening, I saw bhai entering and he came towards me. He stood beside me and started to gaze stars with me.

"Talking to Asha maa (Pihu's mom) and Ashish baba (Pihu's dad)?" He asked, he knew my childhood habit, whenever I used to miss mom and dad, I used to gaze at stars and talk to them.

"Yeah just wanted to clear my confusion" I said sighing.

"Pihu, I wouldn't beat around the bush. Do you like reyansh and want to spend your life with him?" He asked, I was shocked with his sudden question.

"I...I do... don't kn..know, I mean I like him but spending my life with him" I looked down, tears pooled in my eyes.

"He is an amazing guy, you know right. And if me and thakurmaa both are saying then their must be something, right" he said making me look at him, wiping my tears.

"I wish I had maa and baba, I miss them. They would've cleared my confusion in the blink of an eye" I sobbed and hugged bhai, he rubbed my back. After I calmed down, I looked at him.

"Pihu, you know he likes you. I've seen the care, respect, affection and maybe love in his eyes for you" as he said love, goosebumps erupted all over my body.

"I know and I like him too but when he will get to know that the person whom he trusts has lied to him multiple times, he would start hating me" I said looking down.

"Nothing can make him hate you, understood? He will understand you, your whole life was painful and he will make you happy if he truely likes you. That guy can make any girl like him, he is understanding, caring, loving, family man, successful and most importantly he trusts you and you're not breaking his trust at all. If you will ever tell your past to him, he and his family will support you, they'll become your pillars. I can guarantee you that he will never ever misunderstand you, I know him that much that I can tell you that he would never break your trust and understand you" he said making me understand, I knew how much of a selfless personality he is.

Bhai truely likes him for me, I also like him but I have an insecurity which bhai cleared. Bhai is the person who understands me, makes me understand, support me in everything and tells me the right path. I decided to do this, All the confusions were clear now and I decided to tell this to thakurmaa.

"Bhai, I agree to this proposal. If you guys agree then me and dr reyansh" I said looking down, Bhai looked at me surprisingly.

"Really?" He asked, his eyes gleamed with happiness and I nodded my head shyly. He engulfed me in a hug.

"Finally! My sister will be out of a cage, she will be a free bird. You're going to get that freedom now, which you never got. I know and I believe that reyansh is the perfect guy for you" he mumbled, I closed my eyes and let the happy tears flow.