Chapter-8

Reyansh

Being an elder brother is being a bodyguard of your sister, I was always an over-possessive brother for Raisha but I also wanted her to become independent in everything. Whenever, any guy used to tease or bully raisha. I told her to take any action by herself, whenever anyone teased her. She herself handled them.

Once a guy was bullying her in school, she came to me crying but I told her to take any action by herself. Next day, I saw that boy having bruises on his face with a black eye. I was proud of my sister that day and I am proud of my sister. My sister is the most amazing, independent, beautiful sister in and out.

In a small age, she is the CEO of a big company. She always wanted to join the family business, and wanted to change some people's thinking that even girls can handle a business. Now that girl, Raisha Malhotra is the young female entrepreneur of london. She is soft-hearted for everyone but is dominant, authoritative and powerful businesswomen in the business world.

I've always adored her and empowered her to do everything, but now I was very concerned and confused. The thing which she told everyone was very shocking and surprising for us. She was never intrested in relationships and marriage ideas but now she told everyone that she likes a guy.

Everyone was having breakfast and she started this conversation, we were shocked would be a statement.

"Guys what the hell is wrong with everyone" Raisha said with an irritated tone.

"Its shocking Raishu, you told us by yourself that these things are not your cup of tea and you are telling this now that you love a guy. Its obviously shocking for everyone" Mom said.

"So what mom, can't I love a guy. I am a cold-hearted businesswomen that doesn't mean that I can't love a guy" raisha said.

"We are not saying that you can't love a guy but we are just shocked beta" Dad said.

"Are enough of you guys now, Raishu tell me who's the guy. Tell your bebe" Bebe asked softly and I was shocked with her tone now.

Bebe being understanding and mature is probably my dream or a lie.

"He is businessmen himself, his name is Abhimaan Bose" Raisha mumbled.

"What" This echoed in the dining area and I covered my ears.

"Yeah"

"Ohh my goddd, The abhimaan Bose. I've seen him in interviews guys, he is so freaking handsome, hot and down-to-earth" bebe squealed, everyone face-palmed.

I knew it, 5 minutes.
She can be mature and understanding for just 5 minutes.

"If you want, I can arrange a meet guys. Even abhi wants to meet everyone" Raisha said, everyone awwed.

"Awww abhiii" Everyone being extra-mature squealed and awwed, I saw raisha blushing for the first time in my life.

Getting many surprises today ghoshh!!

"Okay enough guys, I want to meet abhimaan Bose, raisha. Can you arrange a meet" I said, she happily nodded and hugged me tightly. I smiled and kissed her forehead.

I quickly had my breakfast, everyone left to their respective work places and colleges. I also left for my hospital, I arrived and saw that kiddo entering in hospital. He saw me and waved at me excitedly with a grin, I chuckled at him.
He came towards me and we both entered in hospital. We both were talking when I saw Dr emma coming but suddenly she changed her way.

"Hey Dr Emma" that kiddo yelled and I saw her murmuring some incoherent words under her breath, but as she saw us. She smiled sweetly.

"Why is this creak head here, oh god" I heard her mumbling this, I made a confused face.