Chapter-41

Third person

Finding peace or serenity is difficult nowadays, but when a person finds peace in a person. It feels so beautiful, life feels like a fairytale, Pihu was feeling like she's living in a fairytale and now she isn't that girl who is timid and sensitive, she isn't bold either but trying hard to get her self-confidence back. She actually found her prince charming in real life, reyansh is helping her out in every single thing. For now they are in Jammu and Kashmir living the best moments of their life, Yes they are in India.

Pihu was too young when she visited her homeland with her parents but now with reyansh she is in India, having fun with her husband. It feels beautiful right, when you find a perfect person on perfect time. Even when you're losing hope, believe and have faith in God. If god can take something then he may give you something more then you lost. Once a broken girl was healing now and she found her medicine, her healer, her everything in just one person and that person is pihu's world.

Pihu and reyansh were wrapped in a quilt as it was extremely cold outside, they are in Jammu so it will be obviously cold, this experience for her was amazing. Reyansh likes travelling so he would travel once in a while he gets time, and he will always visit his homeland. They were hugging each other trying to provide each other warmth, Pihu had a constant smile on her face and reyansh felt completed.

"Ansh" she said with a smile, he hummed with a smile. He loved when she called him with his nickname.

"I love you" She said, her cheeks automatically turning rosy red. He controlled not to chuckle, he looked at her with hearty eyes.

"I love you too jaan, but what happened to you suddenly" He asked while raising an eyebrow.

"Can't I even confess my love to my husband, okay from now onwards I won't" She said while pouting sadly, he chuckled and immediately pecked her lips. She is way too cute.

"Yes you can, you have all the rights to confess your love but love you have to think about me too. Whenever you say those words, my heart beats fasten and I can't control, if I lose my control then I won't be able to stop myself from doing things" He said mischievously, her cheeks turned more red hearing his every word. She hit his arm shyly and his laughter was the only sound anyone can hear as Pihu was blushing too much so she hide her face in his chest.

Then their laughter echoed in the room, the stars felt shy and hide behind the moon. They spend that night in each other's arms. They found love.

::::::::

Spending almost a week in Jammu, they were heading towards their another destination, basically it was surprise for Pihu as it was hidden from her and reyansh call it a surprise which was too much for her. She doesn't like surprises much and it was making her stomach churn. They were making their way to the lounge area when they heard an announcement.

"Passengers, please head towards gate no. 3 for the flight from jammu and kashmir to Kolkata" Reyansh got up hearing it and extended his hand towards pihu, she looked at him with wide eyes.

"Pihu let's go, the announcement is already made" He said softly caressing her cheeks, she gulped and tried to control her tears. Her emotions were taking a toll, after years she was going to visit kolkata, her native place.

"Is...Is th...that true?" He nodded in reply, her voice cracked a bit as she felt emotional. She kept her hand in his big ones, her hands shivered. They both made their way in the flight. It took them hours to reach to Kolkata, their journey was tiring but when reyansh was with her, she would never get bored. They both kept talking, they arrived at the subas chandra bose airport, as she headed out of the airport. She felt nostalgic, her native place.