Chapter-15

Pihu

My whole body felt numb, it felt like my body doesn't exist. I was lying on floor, blood oozing out from every injury but before that my heart was bursting, I wanted to cry, scream and shout but i had no strength. My eyes were dry, no tears were their in them. The only thing i knew that nothing was going to change, it was written in my destiny. No one even came to ask even if i was alive not even abhimaan bhai, i don't know where he is.

After gaining some strength, i tried to get up slowly. As i started to get up, every inch of my body was crying out of pain. Blood oozing out of my arms, legs, lips and my chest was paining alot. My nails of hand were broken, I felt my vision getting blurry but I quickly steady myself and stood up with the support of a chair. I looked around to see blood on floor, my half room was a mess.

I started walking towards washroom very slowly but again fell on floor, I groaned in pain. Suddenly, I heard someone knocking on door.

"Pihu, are you there? You didn't got up" i heard bhai's voice, i tried to say something but no words came out of my mouth.

"Bhai" i tried to say it aloud but it came out as a whisper.

"Piaa, you're scaring me now? Tell me" he said, I tried to get up but everything was going in waste.

I hated myself, I was hating myself for being so weak, vulnerable and helpless. Why couldn't i stop aunt? Why? I felt ashamed and hated myself. Suddenly, door opened with a thud and i saw bhai standing their frozen on his place. I saw him trembling but still he ran towards me and took my head in his lap.

"Pia Pia, listen to me. Don't close your eyes ok. Just try to be awake, Pia" he said but all in vain, i felt my eyes getting heavy and blurry and then everything went black, I was unconscious.

::::::::

Third person's

Abhimaan was very shocked to even react after he saw pihu, his baby sister in this condition. It felt like she was beated till death, her whole body and clothes were soaked in blood, even the floor had blood. He was so scared at that moment that he started trembling, but after gaining some energy he ran in full-speed towards pihu. But after his several tries, she was unconscious.

He picked her up and ran in full-speed, outside he saw everyone sitting. Thakurmaa looked shocked, abhimaan had tears in his eyes.

"Abhi, what happened to my Pia?" Thakurmaa asked with tears in her eyes.

"I don't know maa, she was in this condition when i went in her room" he said.

"Thakurmaa, i am going to hospital. Don't worry much, i will go to any nearby hospital as she is so much injured" he hurriedly said and quickly left the house leaving everyone shocked.

Abhimaan put pihu on backseat and started driving aimlessly, he arrived at a hospital. He didn't took her to lifeline hospital because it was 30 minutes away from their house and pihu's condition was worst. He quickly took her inside and called a doctor, the nurses took her inside the emergency ward.

He was getting very scared now, he was strong but now seeing pihu's condition he was scared, he was very scared. He sat on a chair, after half an hour or something the doctors came out. He ran towards them with shaking legs.

"How is my sister now?" He asked with tears in his eyes, the doctors were shocked to see a powerful, dominant and authoritative businessman crying and getting so worried for his sister.

"Sir, her condition is not so good. Blood was oozing out from every part of her body, arms, legs and feets, but we've managed to stop the blood and bandaged it. It's good that she had no fractures or something but.."