Chapter-9

Pihu

I was happy for my brother, he loves a girl. Uncle and aunt were not much happy or excited but me and thakurmaa were very happy for him. Finally, he will get that love and affection which he never got and which he deserved. I was preparing the breakfast now, bhai has appointed some chefs but it's my habit to make food for everyone.

I saw aunt coming inside but I ignored it, I know I was playing with fire and she will surely beat me but I can't take those beatings and abuse now. I don't have much patience to take those hurtful words, abuse and beatings. She came near me and was shooting daggers at me. I know what's the reason, yesterday bhai yelled at her for me.

"Abhi just came and you already started manipulating him, you bitch" Aunt said with venom dripping in her voice, I was very scared from inside but I didn't showed it and made a plain face.

"I am busy aunt, if you want to talk then please go to abhi bhai" I said showing confidence, trying not to stutter. She grabbed my arm painfully and I winced.

"What did you said, you bitch" aunt said tightening her grip on my arm, I closed my eyes and my breathing became ragged.

"Au...aunt pl...please, le...leave me" I stuttered, I was getting scared now and if she said something painful. I will get a panick attack.

"You are getting much braver day by day, huhh" aunt said, her tone filled with hatred.

"Aunt please le...leave me, I will not take these bea...beatings n.no...w" I said, my voice held fear. Suddenly I heard some footsteps, aunt quickly left my arm.

I was still shivering and trembling, bhai came and stood beside me. Aunt left the kitchen, bhai frowned as he saw my face.

"She did something with you, right? I will just go and talk....." he stated angrily.

"No bhai please, just don't do that" I stopped him in between.

"No pihu it's not..."

"Bhai please no" I made him understood, we both went to dining area. I saw aunt and uncle already sitting there, Thakurmaa also came with some nurses. Me and bhai sat on chairs, we started having breakfast.

"I have an objection with you loving a girl who is not bengali, I am not going to accept her as my daughter-in-law" Uncle said with authoritative tone.

"I never asked about your opinion Mr Bose" bhai said eating his food and ignoring the glare uncle was giving him.

"I am ordering you abhimaan, I ain't accepting that girl who is a punjabi" Uncle yelled, I flinched with his tone.

"Pihu come, I'll drop you to your hospital" bhai said getting up, I also got up with shaking legs.

We both left the mansion, I heard uncle's screams and shouts but bhai didn't listen. I followed him quickly, the drive to hospital was silent. Bhai told me not to take any tension, I silently made my way inside the hospital.

As I entered I saw Dr reyansh and Dr Abhimanyu, he said some cheesy lines and I was literally red. Dr Reyansh told me to go and check the schedule, I went and checked my schedule. I was going but suddenly someone crashed in me, as I opened my eyes. My eyes caught a pair of black eyes and his manly cologne hit my nostrils, we both were lost in that moment when I heard some shouts.

I got scared and quickly separated from him, I saw some ladies standing their with smirking face. Why are they smirking? Emma stood their with wide eyes, my cheeks turned red. I talked with them for some time, everyone were so sweet and loving. My eyes turned glossy but I quickly hide it, Mom's memories came in my mind after seeing neetu aunty.