Chapter-30

Pihu

I felt so happy today, I met everyone in hospital and worked. It might be wierd for everyone but I love working, I got so bored when I sit free. When we came home after a long busy day, we had our dinner and went to sleep but in midnight, reyansh got a call about an emergency in hospital so he left just now for it. When he left, I felt like a part of mine just left my heart. I felt incomplete, I was sitting on bed doing nothing, just staring at the time clock which showed 1:30 in night.

I was sitting staring the ceiling, I didn't knew when my eyes felt heavy and I was in slumber.

"I'm leaving you pia" Dad said, I started breathing heavily, my eyes had tears and I sat on my knees.

"No don't go dad please, why is everyone leaving me?" I cried but no one heard me, I saw everyone vanishing. Suddenly, some men came and started to touch me inappropriately, I tried to fight with them but they were very strong.

"Dadddd Mommmm, Reyansh please come and save me" I cried, cried and cried.

I woke up with that sudden nightmare, sweat covering my face. What was that?, I thought as I didn't got nightmare in these days. I was breathing heavily, tears continuously rolling down my cheeks, I never got nightmare in these days. I used to sleep with reyansh while holding his hand. Can I never sleep peacefully, Reyansh isn't here and I got that scary nightmare. I was so ashamed of myself, I couldn't live even a second without him, I covered my face with my palms and started to sob.

My hands were shivering, My whole body was trembling in fear. I quickly switched on all the lights of room, I took a pillow and hugged it tightly, I was getting more scared in that dark room. My breathes were still uneven, I again felt like those days when no one used to be with me when I had nightmares. No Pihu, You have to be strong, You can't be weak. Bear it or fight with it but never ignore it, be strong, be strong, be strong, fight it. I kept chanting it in my head.

I got up from bed and started roaming toe and fro in room, you don't need to be scared Pihu, start fighting. Be strong I thought and kept roaming trying to calm my breathes. I closed my eyes and reyansh's face came in my mind, his smiling face. A small smiled automatically came to my lips, You need to be strong, fight back. I opened my eyes and my breathes were calm and my heart beat was back to normal. I was back to normal without anyone's support, I smiled.

My sleep flew away and I didn't felt like sleeping anymore, I kept roaming but an idea came in my mind and I smiled. I didn't saw more sketches that day in that room, I decided to go to that room and see the sketches. I left my room and went to that room, opening the room. I walked and what I saw made me shocked, those sketches shocked and surprised me.

It was mine sketch where I was looking down, red hue covered my cheeks and I kept looking at it

It was mine sketch where I was looking down, red hue covered my cheeks and I kept looking at it. Now I understood, that eye sketch was also mine. I looked at more of them and kept admiring it.