Chapter-11

Reyansh

My heart is in my mouth, I was checking bebe but my hands were shaking. For the first time in my life, I was scared, I was very scared. I checked bebe, by god grace nothing much happened. She has a cut on forehead and her leg's bone was cracked. I quickly did treatment of hers, and went out of the emergency ward. I saw everyone looking very worried.

"Ansh, Is everything okay? How's bebe?" Mom asked.

"Bebe is fine mom, a cut on forehead and cracked bone in leg" I said, her eyed were teared up. I hugged mom and rubbed her.

"We can meet her after sometimes, I've shifted her in a private room" I said wiping her tears, everyone was very worried for her but I made them understand that bebe is fine. I told Raisha to take rahul, rishi and Rishita with them as they will get upset seeing bebe plus they will get scared seeing the hospital.

I checked everything again, then everyone went to see bebe as she got conscious now. I saw her smiling sheepishly and I realized that she will never grow up.

"Guys don't look at me like that with those scary eyes, I didn't died. See I am perfectly fine guys" bebe said enthusiastically, everyone glared at her and I saw her gulping.

"Okay I agree it's my fault but it's your fault too neetu, why did you make so tasty food with the tempting aroma. I just couldn't control" bebe mumbled like a kid and everyone started laughing.

"Bebe I know you're very enthusiastic about everything but still, you should've taken care right. By god grace, you're fine and nothing happened. What if something have happened with you?" Mom said making her understand and she nodded her head.

"Yes mom you should take care of yourself, now you have to take rest for 15 days almost. You're not gonna get up from bed and you're not getting discharge before a week" Dad said and bebe's eyes widened.

"No I am perfectly fine, why no discharge" bebe whined.

"Bebe no whining like a kid, you're not getting a discharge. Ansh, take care about it okay" Uncle said, I nodded my head.

Uncles and aunts scolded her more and made her understand, everyone left after that. Abhi was laughing all the time, bebe kept glaring at him.

"Jump more bebe, jump jump" abhi teased and jumped, bebe glared at him.

"Abhi don't test my patience, I may be very soft-hearted lady but I won't take your teasing. I'll not leave you" bebe threatened.

"Aww bebe but how will you get up? Remember bed rest for 15 days" abhi teased and bebe pouted, I laughed out loud.

"May we come in?" Their teasing session was going on when I heard a soft and familiar voice reaching my ear which felt like someone was pouring honey in my ears.

"Yes you may" abhi said, I saw pihu and Dr emma coming inside with a smile.

"Hey how are you now bebe? We were worried for you when we heard that you got hurt" pihu said softly walking towards bebe.

"Are beta (child), I am perfectly fine, these people are just exaggerating everything. See I am fine and no need to worry about me" bebe said softly.

"But still bebe, you need to take care of yourself. See you got an injury on your forehead and everyone were so worried for you" pihu said, its sounded like scolding but she said it so softly that I doubted that even if she was scolding.

"Okay doctor I will take care of myself fine, now come sit beside me. And Dr emma, you too come" bebe said, both the ladies sat beside bebe and we both were literally ignored.