Chapter-25

Pihu

I was hugging reyansh tightly, I got a nightmare which was very scary but he was with me all the time, he consoled me. No one ever cared for me the way he cares for me, even if I used to get nightmare or panick attack, aunt never used to even look at me, but he hugged me, supported me, wiped my tears and calmed me. This gesture of him melted my heart, I was still clinging onto him and his arms were wrapped around my waist. I was scared, very scared right now, I had fear of losing him.

He broke the hug, looked at me with a smile and caressed my cheeks lightly making me smile.

"Pihu, Are you okay now?" He asked, I nodded my head and he wiped my cheeks. I sat on bed, as i was sitting on his lap.

"I slept much, I think I should get up" I mumbled, was about to get up from bed but he stopped me by holding my wrist.

"You can sleep more, Pihu. It's just 1 pm" He said, my eyes widened.

"Oh god, It's 1. What if someone gets to know that I slept so much? I should get up" I said scaredly, he held me from my shoulders.

"No one will say anything to you, Pihu. Everyone knows how much tired you're" He said making me sigh in relief.

"But still what if Neetu maa doesn't like this? I should get-"

"Pihu, No one will say anything to you about it. Not maa or anyone else" He said, I stared at him.

"Sure?" He nodded his head, I sat on bed looking down.

"Why are you scared of this, Pihu. No one will say anything to you, you're a free bird. It's your choice to do anything, no one's caging you and you know how our family is like, they'll not say anything" He said making me smile, His family is mine also.

"Thank you" I said looking in his eyes, he raised his eyebrows.

"For?"

"For everything (for giving me a new hope to live)" I said and said the second line in my mind, He smiled and pulled me closer to me.

"It's lunch time, you must be hungry? Let's go and have yummy lunch" He said playfully, I nodded. We both got up from bed, I quickly washed my face and we both went to dining area where everyone was already sitting on their chairs.

We greeted everyone, they smiled looking at us. Reyansh pulled a chair for me, I kept looking at him and everyone awwed. He signalled me to sit, he was smiling, I sat on chair and he also sat beside me. Everyone started having lunch, Suddenly I heard everyone moaning at a time and I looked up to see everyone grinning and they started laughing.

"Pihu beta, don't feel uncomfortable. These crazy people are very naughty, you eat" Mom said, I giggled and everyone laughed.

We had our lunch, Mom told me that the beauticians will come to get me ready after sometimes, today we have our reception in evening. Everyone talked for sometime and retired to their rooms to get ready, I went in my room and we both sat on bed.

"Pihu, I don't know your your likes, dislikes and hobbies. Can you tell me about it?" He asked, I nodded.

"So what's your favourite colour?" He asked, I smiled sadly.

"Black" I said emotionless, he looked at and squeezed my hand.

"Yours?"

"White" He said, I smiled.

"Why?"

"White colour means peace, maybe that's why" He said shrugging his shoulders.

"What's your favourite food?" He asked.