Chapter-20

Reyansh

Everyone was sitting, staring bebe and she was grinning sheepishly, after coming home we were just staring her for what she did at their house. The sudden thing which she asked shocked everyone.

"Okay now stop your staring session guys, if any questions ask me tomorrow. Now I am sleepy" bebe said, yawning fakely.

"Wait" Everyone said in unison, she was about to get up but stopped in middle.

"Okay, I will wait but don't scream atleast" Bebe said, everyone looked at her raising their eyebrows and she looked everywhere.

She is the person in our family who shouts and screams the most and now she is saying don't scream. Hypocrite

"The thing you did in their house, Was it planned? What was that bebe" I asked suspiciously, she cleared her throat and looked everywhere but at me.

"I wanted Pihu as my daughter-in-law, I don't know any other think" she said in an ordering way, and retired to her room. The way she said this, it felt like she's asking for her favourite toy and wouldn't talk to anyone if didn't provided.

"What happened to her?" I asked, everyone shrugged their shoulders and went to their rooms except mom. She stood beside me and kept her hand on my shoulder.

"Ansh, Pihu is the best choice for you. Please once talk to her, I also want her as my daughter-in-law and I'm sure you like her very much" She said making me more and more confused.

"Mom I'm sure I like her but marriage, I don't have anything to say. Pihu is an amazing and beautiful girl but I'm just....I don't know" I raked my hands in my hairs, frustratingly and rubbed my forehead and I saw her smiling.

"Mom, here I am so confused and you're smiling" I said pouting, she chuckled and shook her head.

"You'll get to know soon, you'll realise soon" she said patting my head, leaving me more confused. At first raisha said, you'll realise and then mom said the same thing, What will I realise?

I went in my room and took a shower which would surely help me to calm me and help me to make me feel better, everyone is happy with the decision of mine and her marriage, So should I do this? I surely like her but marriage is like a forever relationship which shouldn't break, Will I keep her happy if I get married to her? Many questions were roaming in my mind but I thought to just calm my mind.

In somedays only, I get to know how hard and difficult her childhood was. She was alone, at a young age. Her parents left her in this world and she had to manage everything by her own, she had to become mature in a young age, she had to kill the child inside her, she had to kill her dreams, that's the reason I was confused. Will I keep her happy? She deserves happiness, she deserve this whole world. Her kindness, politeness, genuineness makes her unique and different from every girls nowadays.

I closed my eyes, cold winds hit my face making me shudder. I just wanted to calm my mind and think, An idea popped in my mind and I thought to do that. Maybe music can help me.

I went in my room, played a random song and came back to balcony, winds were blowing furiously and it made me smile. I love windy weather, the sound of music hit my eardums and I was lost in that beautiful song.

Hmm haseena se yu mulaqat hogyi...

Ek ajnabee haseena se yu mulaqat hogyi,
Fir kya hua ye na pucho kuch esi baat hogyi,
Ek ajnabee haseena se yu mulaqat hogyi......

(I happened to meet
a beautiful stranger (girl).
what happened after that, don't ask,
because some such thing happened (that I can't tell).