Chapter-7

Reyansh

My mind has been revolving around one person only Pihu, this girl is making me crazy. Her every action makes me crazy, the way she talks, the way she laughs, the way she treats patients, my mind is occupied by her. Today when I saw her hand having a big cut, my heart was in my mouth.

I quickly treated her, but when I asked her what happened she talked to me harshly. She ran out of my cabin and I ran behind her, I saw her crying and dragged her in my cabin. After our little talk, I got to know that she was missing her parents as they died when she was young. I felt really sad about it but I am proud of her, she is a great doctor now without her parent's support.

I made her understand and consoled her, she gave me a smile making my heart flutter. It's been a weak since she joined my hospital and I've seen her working hard, the way she handles every situation, the way she talks politely with patients and their families, they way she treats them. My respect for her increased more and more in this week.

I was sitting in my cabin checking some mails and lost in my thoughts.

Lost in pihu's thoughts - my subconscious mocked and I rolled my eyes.

I got up from chair as I have OPD rounds now, I quickly went to ward and started checking some patients. After some time, my work finished. I saw the time, the day finally came to an end. After bidding bye to everyone, I left to my home.

As I entered my house, I saw everyone shouting and I face-palmed. I saw everyone watching cricket match, I quickly greeted everyone but they were too busy to return a greeting, mom came and kissed my forehead. I hugged her and kissed her too on forehead, I went to my room and changed into night wears. I came out and saw everyone seated on dining table with a frown.

"Hey what happened guys"

"Ask to your overly-matured and rude sister" bebe said with a pout.

"Bhai (brother) they were unnecessarily shouting so I just switched off the TV, I was working on laptop and mom was also calling everyone for dinner but they didn't got up" Raisha said quickly, I chuckled and everyone glared at me.

"Oh god enough you guys, let's have dinner now. I've made butter chicken, naan, biryani, raita and halwa today" mom said, everyone eyes became wide and they quickly started having food.

My mouth also watered, I quickly started having food. I moaned as I took a bite of biryani, its tastes heavenly. Everyone moaned at the same time and started laughing, I saw raisha face-palming.

Raisha is the only one matured here.

"Ansh, I saw you and Dr pihu in your cabin. What were you doing there for a long time" asked the kid aka abhi, I gave him a death glare and he smirked. Everyone raised their eyebrows and I looked everywhere but at them.

"I...uhm was treating her, she had a big cut on her hand so..." I said shrugging my shoulders, everyone gave me a suspicious look.

"But I saw you rubbing her back, what were you doing at that time huhh" that kiddo again smirked.

His audacity, he has a death wish today.

"She was crying so I was just consoling her, she was crying remembering her parents as they died when she was young" I said looking down, everyone's face became sad.

"Poor child, Had to live without parents" dad said sound sad.

"But she is so strong, after all this. She became an independent girl and is making her parents proud. She is an amazing doctor and an amazing person" mom said with a soft smile.