𝒫𝓇𝑜𝓁𝑜𝑔𝓊𝑒.

===================================

'Stop right there, that's right, throw away your weapons, JK.'-the cop said, aiming his gun right at the bunny-masked male, who was standing, behind him with a stone wall, and no other way out. 

He knew he was done for. But there was a smirk on his face, a crazy smirk, for he did what he was supposed to. 

The bunny-masked serial killer, the one the cops had been searching for a year, straight. The one who had been killing people, specifically restricted to a particular family line. However, finally, the cops had gotten leads on him, or that's what he thought. 

'Argh.'- the male groaned, as he was pushed against the wall, his face bruising against the concrete, as his hands were cuffed at his back. 

'You're caught, finally.' 

The cops were all wearing masks, however, he didn't realize it. For all that mattered was the fact that he was done for. For real, and finally. He was relaxed, ready to take any punishments he would be served.

.

.

.

'Why did you kill all those people?' 

'For fun.'- was all that he repeated, not noticing the way the cops stared at him, while he played with the handcuffs on his wrist. 

.

.

.

'Wow, I'm back here, ain't I?'- the previously referred to as serial killer JK muttered to himself, as he was pushed into the white padded room, wearing a straitjacket, as he landed on his stomach against the padded soft white cushioned type walls. 

He slowly turned himself, until he was on his back, and stared at the lightning. The single bulb dangled off the roof. 

'I did it.' -was all he mumbled, not knowing how his voice echoed through the walls of a certain room, the men behind the cameras looking at him with smiles. 

'You did it.'- the man on the boss's chair whispered, before standing up. 

'It's time to pay a visit.' 

.

.

.

'Mr. Park, I'm here to assess JK's situation, please allow me to enter.' 

'Oh, it's you, Mr. Kim! I didn't recognize you at once. Let me tell you about the case before you actually take up the risk.' 

Mr. Kim nodded, a professional smile on his face. 

'This is Mr. Min, and this is Mr. Jung and that's Mr. Lim, our small team that worked on clues until we actually got hold of JK, the bunny-masked serial killer. Exceptionally similar to his face, don't you think?'- Park said, as the pictures of a certain raven head were displayed, with and without the mask, no emotions in his eyes, just blankness. 

'Mhmm, interesting. Maybe there's something behind the mask, a significance. I'll try to get it out.' - Kim muttered, taking notes. 

'Yes, yes. We still don't know his real name, I hope you work on that since the higher officials are pressuring you at the moment.' 

'Sure deal. And please send the rest of the case details and all the case files-uh I mean copies to my assistant, here's his number, the name's RM.' 

'Sure enough, I hope you're good to go?'- Park smiled and all of them shook hands with Mr. Kim before the male was led to the certain room.