★ 19 ★

Happy New Year! I hope 2023 is better...
______________________________

It's the very next day and the four boys got ready to leave for the train station. The event organizers and a few locals were praising Jungkook and Hoseok when they saw them in the streets. Hoseok was forever grateful to have  performed outside of his home Village.

"It's time to leave now" Jimin pouts "I really enjoyed Yellow Village you know? I got to make great memories yet again with my two Alphas!" Jimin said thinking of the the wonderful sex they had the previous night

Hoseok blushes "Y-Yeah I was able to hear you guys"

Jimin was suddenly embarrassed "O-Oh you heard us?"

"How could he not. I'm sure the whole Village heard all of us" Taehyung laughs

"Oh stop teasing him" Jungkook said hugging the Omega tightly "It's okay baby it's natural"

"W-Whatever" Jimin said pulling away from Jungkook and walks off ahead of them to look at the train tracks for no apparent reason

"Once we get to Red Village we have to figure out a way to your house. How far is it from the train station" Taehyung ask Jungkook

"Umm, surprisingly the train station is close to my house. Just a short eight minute walk" He explains "And make sure you take off any jewelry and watch. There are thieves that come in fun sizes"

Hoseok frowns on confusion "Are you referring to children?"

Jungkook nods his head "Yes, that's exactly what I'm referring to"

Taehyung takes off all of his shiny accessories. His driver was actually watching the car at the boarder of Red Village and Orange Village to get the four friends when he is called to. Taehyung keeps his expensive accessories in Jimin's long strap shoulder bag.

Eventually the train arrives and they all enter. The train workers ask for their tickets and they sit in any random cart. Not many people were in the cart so they all were able to sit with each other. The train then starts moving and they were now officially on their way.

"According to the map" Hoseok said looking at a brochure he picked up in the station "It takes about thirty minutes to get there"

Taehyung leans his head back on the train seat "Then wake me up when we arrive. I'm taking a nap"

They all agree and just talk quietly amongst themselves. For some reason Jungkook was nervous introducing his family to his new mates.

"What's wrong Kookie?" Jimin said placing his hand gently on top of the Alphas hands

"I-I'm just nervous I guess. You know i've always dreamed of this day. It's silly but it's always been my dream to find my soulmate" He then laughs "Well I guess in this case it's Soulmates. But I just hope my family doesn't feel disappointed— N-Not that they should it's just I-I"

Jimin stops Jungkook's rambling with a kiss. Jungkook felt his breath get taken away. The anxiety that was building up inside was starting to sizzle away just from one kiss.

"I'm sure your family will love us" Jimin said gently "And if they don't it's too late because we're not going to give you back!"

Jungkook laughs "I guess that's true. How could anyone hate you? Well...I can see how Taehyung is unlikable so I might have to do some convincing"

Jimin laughs looking over at a peaceful Taehyung in dreamland "I'm sure he'll know when to put his pride aside when meeting his in-laws"

Just in time Taehyung wakes up on his own "Huh? Are we there yet?" he says yawning