★ 2 ★

"Hmm~ fuck yes daddy!" The female omega screams

The sound of skin slapping and the bed rocking against the wall fills the large luxurious bedroom. A deep low growl was heard and an Alpha's skin pounding became animalistic at this point. The omega's eyes practically rolls to the back of her head and she squirts all over the bedsheet as the Alpha continues to pound into her.

"AH- AH- AH don't... don't stop...I'm c-cumming..."

The alpha brings his hand to her throat "Thats right, take my knot like the slut you are baby" he then groans

Suddenly there was a harsh pounding coming from outside the bedroom door. The alpha can hear an angry familiar voiced muffled from the other side. 

"YAH! Kim Taehyung open this fucking door right now before a kick this shit down!" 

"F-Father can't it w-wait!" He yelled back still fucking hard into the omega

"5!...4!...3!... 2--"

Taehyung groaned in annoyance and pulled out of the omega. He badly needed to release. His knot was nearly there. He grabbed a silk robe nearby and a pillow to cover his erection. The female omega also annoyed hides her naked body under Taehyung's bed covers. Taehyung unlocks his bedroom door and glared at his father.

"What did I do now?" He said muttered

His father showed him a news article from a tablet "This...this is what you did wrong. Starting fucking fights? In a fucking night club? Just what the fuck is going on in your fucked up head? Do you ever think about our family's name when you go out in public!?"

Taehyung rubbed his face in his hands "I was drunk okay? Besides, the guy was insulting our family name if I remember correctly. HE'S THE ONE WHO STARTED IT!" 

"I don't give a FUCK who started it. No son of mine should be out starting fights in a club acting like a fucking feral wolf in society! You're so irresponsible KIM TAEHYUNG! Me and your mother are ashamed to call you our fucking son!" His father was practically heaving and face was red. His eyes were also changing to a golden color nearly going wolf. "You're always fucking up, and we're sick. of. it!" Taehyung's fathers face was red of anger at this point

Taehyung felt embarrassed to be yelled at in front of his 'one night stand.' He clenches on to his fist also getting angry "Well...what else will I do with my time father!? You're not teaching me shit, not helping me get any working opportunities! ALL YOU DO IS YELL AND LOOK DOWN ON ME!"

"YEAH BECAUSE ALL YOU THINK ABOUT IS STICKING YOUR DICK INTO THE NEXT SLUT YOU SEE! You have no sense of responsibility and think everything is a fucking game. But its NOT! How could me or your mother trust you into helping us run a pack? You're getting a little too out of control! It's time to teach you a lesson!" His father yelled back 

"Teach ME a lesson? What're you gonna do huh? lock me in my bedroom for a week? I'm not ten years old anymore father"

His father scoffs "Oh... I won't lock you in your room no..." he said in teasing tone which suddenly made Taehyung nervous from the switch up "Me and your mother signed you up for the mating festival tomorrow... and you BETTER bring home a mate. Responsibility is what you're going to learn Kim Taehyung. It's time for you to have a mate" his father said poking him harshly on his robe covered chest.

Taehyung laughs "Me? Show commitment to one person? Hell no, thats an absolute no!"

"Well I'm not giving you a choice. I'm DEMANDING you! If you don't obey me Kim Taehyung I'm sending you to the Yellow village and cancelling all your credit cards and debit cards! "

Now this finally got Taehyung's jaw dropping. He looked carefully into his fathers face to see if there was some hesitancy but his father was serious this time. Never has his father ever threatened to take away his money and kick him out. Taehyung was a sucker for money being the rich spoiled Alpha he is. 

"B-But father you can't do that! Please don't send me to that dirty and boring village with no money!" 

His father keeps a stern tone "No Taehyung I'm officially fed up with your behavior. Drastic times calls for drastic measures. It's time you start learning how live your life right. Me and your mother are tired."

Mr. Kim turns to walk away but didn't forget to say one thing "Oh, and get that slut out of your bed right now and be ready for the car at 10:00am SHARP!"

Taehyung flinches a little and then sighs once his father was out of his sight. He sits down on the edge of his bed stressing over this new situation. He completely forgot about the still horny omega in his bed. He wasn't even turned on anymore. Kim Taehyung was never a commitment type of guy. He loved living the life of a young bachelor. He felt free and didn't feel like he needed to conform to societies standards. He was still young and wanted to just enjoy the world around him but his parents had different ideas.

Taehyung's parents were 'royal' pack members of the Bangtan Pack. This means they worked directly under the head alpha. Being the big name politicians they were, his parents often were strict. They had an old school way of thinking. Getting married, having children, and only taking care of the family was the way to live, nothing else mattered. 

"Uhh..." The omega's voice pulled him out of his thoughts " Are we going to continue or..."

Taehyung glared at her making the Omega cower "S-Sorry I'll be on my way now"

She gathered her clothes from the floor and put it on. Just when she was about to leave the room Taehyung grabbed at her wrist harshly. 

"If you ever mention anything about what you heard here today...I will literally end you" He practically growls "Don't think I won't find you"

The omega gulps in fear "I-I-I promise I won't say anything" 

He lets go of her wrist and she runs out of Taehyung's large luxurious bedroom. The alpha continues to read into his own thoughts again. He definitely had no other choice but to fulfill his parents wishes. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taehyung might be a bit of an asshole in this fanfic lol

Also sorry if this chapter might not be that great. I've been mentally drained lately, it' s hard to write arguments😭